Jump to content Jump to content

Completed it.

Does anyone feel like they’ve completed the game? Finished all the career mode challenges, always get champion rewards. Races are fake so always win 7 in a row then lose. Level 7 chassis and setup with level 3/5…which I know isn’t the highest but there’s no benefit to upgrading anymore as you can’t win anything else. The events are bs aswell 

On 1/18/2022 at 7:27 AM, IHATEF1MOBILE said:

Does anyone feel like they’ve completed the game? Finished all the career mode challenges, always get champion rewards. Races are fake so always win 7 in a row then lose. Level 7 chassis and setup with level 3/5…which I know isn’t the highest but there’s no benefit to upgrading anymore as you can’t win anything else. The events are bs aswell 

I totally agree. I enjoyed the challenge up to a point and now I'm stuck on a plateau where any gains happen in slow motion. Because of this I'm losing interest. Also Codemasters shoot themselves in the foot financially because there is no way I can see whereby spending actual money on this game would benefit me at all. Even if I threw a hundred bucks at it, I can't guarantee it would give me any kind of boost performance wise. And even then if the past is any indicator, I'd just end up against somebody faster and the ratio of wins and losses would remain the same. I am appalled that I have been playing this for so many years and still I complain. And still I play.

Maybe it's a skill level thing. I'm probably just above average and buying the RB made a big difference. And like it's $12 or whatever so screw it why not. And I don't think spending any more money would make much of a difference. So while the game has a silly amount of issues, I definitely don't regret buying a car.

On 1/23/2022 at 7:35 AM, spizzlo said:

Maybe it's a skill level thing. I'm probably just above average and buying the RB made a big difference. And like it's $12 or whatever so screw it why not. And I don't think spending any more money would make much of a difference. So while the game has a silly amount of issues, I definitely don't regret buying a car.

Oh i've got the Mercedes and it's class I win 15 races in a row but there's no skill to it anymore, just win things by miles then lose by miles

13 hours ago, IHATEF1MOBILE said:

Oh i've got the Mercedes and it's class I win 15 races in a row but there's no skill to it anymore, just win things by miles then lose by miles

Yeah that's interesting that doesn't happen to me. I mean I definitely win more than I lose (42-11 in pro league), but it's usually by a few seconds, and I never lose by more than a few seconds on a good lap. Usually less than 2 honestly. And there are times when the lap is even close. I realize also that 50 races is a very small sample size, and some of you guys probably play the game a ton more than I do.

I'm sure I'll see more of these issues as I play more, but for me by far the most egregious part of this game is that 9 out of 10 races or more my opponent IMMEDIATELY tries to punt me off. I've seen people mention not to race grid starts but that's not a solution, and I will always play them because it's incredibly satisfying when the punt attempt fails and I win, and I'm not super bothered about win ratio or whatever.

Also definitely very annoying how fast AI is on grid starts. Cm 100% knows what lap times we are all putting in, they should be able to set the AI to like 95-105% of a league or tier or whatevers average lap time.

7 hours ago, spizzlo said:

Yeah that's interesting that doesn't happen to me. I mean I definitely win more than I lose (42-11 in pro league), but it's usually by a few seconds, and I never lose by more than a few seconds on a good lap. Usually less than 2 honestly. And there are times when the lap is even close. I realize also that 50 races is a very small sample size, and some of you guys probably play the game a ton more than I do.

I'm sure I'll see more of these issues as I play more, but for me by far the most egregious part of this game is that 9 out of 10 races or more my opponent IMMEDIATELY tries to punt me off. I've seen people mention not to race grid starts but that's not a solution, and I will always play them because it's incredibly satisfying when the punt attempt fails and I win, and I'm not super bothered about win ratio or whatever.

Also definitely very annoying how fast AI is on grid starts. Cm 100% knows what lap times we are all putting in, they should be able to set the AI to like 95-105% of a league or tier or whatevers average lap time.

The game is enjoyable still but there's little irritating things, seems like there's been an update or an influx of players as i've had some really close races recently as in less than one tenth. Sadly in this pro league event i've had 102 wins and 22 losses so 0.823. Which is great but I don't know if that's down to skill or alot of these weird fake races at times. 

I just wish we could have a team where you could join the team and you get rewards for completing challenges etc and you get to design a team livery etc, i think that would be really cool.

I’d take 0.823 any day of the week. I wouldn’t be complaining. I’m at 0.528. I did get to nearly 0.6 before the mystical change a week ago. Then I rarely won a couple races in a row. Last night I won 11 in a row. 

Strange game at times. 

On 1/25/2022 at 4:09 PM, Ruddman said:

I’d take 0.823 any day of the week. I wouldn’t be complaining. I’m at 0.528. I did get to nearly 0.6 before the mystical change a week ago. Then I rarely won a couple races in a row. Last night I won 11 in a row. 

Strange game at times. 

Weird I’ve never dropped below 0.7..and since the pro league I’ve gone up to my average of 0.76. I definitely go on streaks of 10-15 wins then get destroyed by some fake ai 

I do get the ocasional get a big win streak, but it’s still usually 3-4 at best before an ai beats me easily. Then get 2-3 losses from fast grid start drivers etc. So I never seem to climb over 0.55. 
The pro league actually caused mine to drop apart from a brief couple days when I’d get long winning streaks. Then back to more losses then wins often. Depends On car, level, ranking etc. I guess. 

Edited by Ruddman