Jump to content Jump to content

Unable to login to Racenet via game

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Unable to log in to racenet account in game to get livery and racesuit.

• Platform

Xbox One

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game-mode?

None specific

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Yes, just by trying to log into racenet from the game options page

• How do you make the problem happen?

I attempt to log into my racenet account.

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

As per troubleshooting pages, I have:

cleared cache,

Deleted local save data, reloaded game and synced data feom cloud,

confirmed both Xbox and F1 2020 are up to date, restarted Xbox, confirmed xbox live account status (I have GamePass Ultimate),

checked for codes (but there are no xbox error codes as I can connect to xbox live no problems),

checked via my ISP for outages but none reported and I can connect to literally everything else ok,

Tried a hardwired connection as well as wireless, same result,

Fully shut down and rebooted console several times,

Checked login ability on racenet website and I can log into my account no problems,

Unlinked and linked back up with xbox account via racenet website to ensure correct xbox account is linked to racenet account,

Unlinked xbox account from racenet account, created brand new racenet account and linked xbox account, same outcome,

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Standard xbox one controller 

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

Photo provided of error that is occurring. Has been giving same error since I started playing on 04/01/22

16424743624371465986043897506476.jpg