2020 FIA World Rally Championship

juu1ius said:
All the team changes that has happened so far.  Also, Travis Pastanara  want's to compete in three consecutive Finnish WRC event with latest generation WRC car. Tbh, I hope he does and does it well enough to get more attention from Ford and USA.

Whereis the Travis Pastrami news from?  I alway find his info second hand.

Hyundai has a newish livery, here's a sneak peek. 

I’ve been hoping Hyundai would do something different with their livery for the last few seasons, looks like they may have finally changed it up a little

gfRally said:
Whereis the Travis Pastrami news from?  I alway find his info second hand.
I read it from some forum, but I think it was based on a story from Motor Sport News 2nd January 2019.

M-Sport revealed their new livery.

https://www.facebook.com/MSportLtd/posts/2217725461603827
I really like that one!

I like it, although it’s a little plain, and I’m not keen on the test track layout on there. There’s also quite a distinct lack of major sponsorship there!

I also thought they weren’t supposed to be revealed until Saturday?

Not bad; they've never really topped the white and blue one from 2015 for me, but still looks good. Hoping last year's R5 livery finds its way to DR2 myself...

Rear wheel aero has changed a bit from the one Ogier tried last year, hasn't it? Looks more open on the top.

Dytut said:
Rear wheel aero has changed a bit from the one Ogier tried last year, hasn't it? Looks more open on the top.
The bottom part has changed quite a lot too:

Jepsertti said:
Dytut said:

Looks more 'integrated' rather than boxy and slammed on. 

I like it! 

Jepsertti said:
Dytut said:

My guess is the bottom indentation is to lessen the chance of ripping the whole package of the body. They don't have Toyotas budget to waste on ripped bodywork ;-)

I like it, although it’s a little plain, and I’m not keen on the test track layout on there. There’s also quite a distinct lack of major sponsorship there!
Yeah, I agree about the test track: think it would look better without that. 

Still my favourite looking car in the field though, I get very reminiscent of the E2 quattro looking at it! 

bogani said:
Jepsertti said:
Dytut said:

Looks more 'integrated' rather than boxy and slammed on. 

I like it! 
Doesn’t the “B” in Group B stand for “boxy and slammed on”? (He says with love for Group B and Super Silhouette cars.)

https://twitter.com/popbangcolour/status/1083313465626976256?s=21

Sorry not sure how to imbed tweets on mobile, but this tweet appears to show the front of all four of this year’s cars. I may be wrong but it looks that way. I’m surprised there’s no red bull anywhere on the Citroen 
All the other liveries look the exact same as last year, which I doubt is the case as Hyundai showed teasers of a new iteration of their livery on IG and Citroën should have a celebratory livery for their 100th anniversary (hoping for something like Loeb's 2013 France livery
Not bad; they've never really topped the white and blue one from 2015 for me, but still looks good. Hoping last year's R5 livery finds its way to DR2 myself...
2015 and 2016 were the best in my opinion. Liveries from 2017 onwards haven't been great to be honest... 

https://twitter.com/popbangcolour/status/1083313465626976256?s=21

Sorry not sure how to imbed tweets on mobile, but this tweet appears to show the front of all four of this year’s cars. I may be wrong but it looks that way. I’m surprised there’s no red bull anywhere on the Citroen 
I think the Citroen and Hyundai are both 2018 cars. The fiesta is ‘19, which may be why they unveiled today if it’s on display today at autosport. The Yaris doesn’t look like the 2018 though, the frown wings are white Andreas of black and the sponsor on the bonnet looks new

Also if I remember correctly Citroen doesn't have Abu Dhabi sponsoring anymore, that's one of the reasons they don't (can't) run 3 cars this year.

The other liveries are being revealed on Saturday apparently. Weird setup, don't see why they wouldn't do that one Day 1 so people have more time to see them, but hey ho - I'm sure someone who gets paid a lot of money made that call.

The other liveries are being revealed on Saturday apparently. Weird setup, don't see why they wouldn't do that one Day 1 so people have more time to see them, but hey ho - I'm sure someone who gets paid a lot of money made that call.
Saturday is the busiest day, today is usually trade only, you can get in with a racing license 

Same stupid reasons codies are last minute confirming some cars and sponsors?

Saturday is the busiest day, today is usually trade only, you can get in with a racing license 
Ahh, gotcha - that makes sense. And will learn me not to be a smart arse.

Ahh, gotcha - that makes sense. And will learn me not to be a smart arse.
Although Yaris has slightly different livery in the show - upper blade on the front aero are white now instead the old black ones. Citroen and Hyundai had definitely last year livery.

I guess you all know about Pontus and Gus will be driving M-Sport WRC for some rallies, but I noticed Bertellis name on one screenshot that seems to be from official WRC source.