2020 FIA World Rally Championship

So, team orders already at Toyota? Evans having to slow down to let Ogier pass or just not Evans' day today? What do u guys think, would be a real shame for Evans really to have to let Ogier ahead of him after such a great rally where he was faster than Ogier most of the time.

Conspiracy after the first rally just finished!? Wow... 🤣

No, I think Ogier got better, and Evans just wasn't fast enough today.

Anyway, strong performance of Neuville. Well done!

I was surprised about Loeb making mistakes like that and being generally slow compared to the Top 3. I thought he is more consistent with 9 Titles.

And disappointed about M-Sport Ford being behind quite much.

1 hour ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

Conspiracy after the first rally just finished!? Wow... 🤣

When it comes to Ogier you never know, at M-Sport it was just the same, even at the beginning of the season. All for Ogier, other Ford drivers were only there for backup and not to be ahead of him even if they were faster.

19 minutes ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

The thumbnail was quite funny, too 😃

It looks like when a Fortnite streamer just slaps anything on a thumbnail regardless of scale and angle 😅

• Haha 1

Decent event to kick the year off with, incredible surge from Neuville yesterday and a very impressive start to the year for Evans. Roll on Sweden!

29 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

Craig Breen back at Hyundai replacing Loeb? 

I really want to see Breen at the sharp end, fingers crossed he gets some drives this year. 

Not surprising considering how hard Adamo is and that Loeb really was quite lackluster in Monte.

Nothing to see here. I didn't post something in the wrong thread. Honest.

Edited by tbtstt
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

Wrong tipic mate, this is the WRC topic, not WRX

Haha! I should have double checked the thread title before posting! :classic_laugh:

On 1/27/2020 at 9:03 PM, Dytut said:

Not surprising considering how hard Adamo is and that Loeb really was quite lackluster in Monte.

Loeb doesn't drive all the events anymore though. He just does a few here and there. He's basically semi-retired now. Last year he only did 6 of the events. It was more than likely already-scheduled that Breen would replace him for Sweden. 

22 minutes ago, Tranzitive said:

Loeb doesn't drive all the events anymore though. He just does a few here and there. He's basically semi-retired now. Last year he only did 6 of the events. It was more than likely already-scheduled that Breen would replace him for Sweden. 

Nope, it was announced that Loeb would do Monte and Sweden. Actually, it was announced that Loeb and Sordo would share the car (which left a couple of openings where no-one was scheduled, e.g Finland), but neither Breen, nor Mikkelsen were scheduled to do any rallies for Hyundai.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Rally Sweden always crossed the border as part of the stages.

I always thought that it must be a nightmare to organize a rally. But with two nations? So you have to do the legal work twice?

14 hours ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Not sure on the details, but remember it's the EU, open borders.

Nope, Norway isn't in the EU. But both Norway and Sweden are in Schengen, so we have pretty much completely open borders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dytut said:

Nope, Norway isn't in the EU. But both Norway and Sweden are in Schengen, so we have pretty much completely open borders.

Yeah, only the cool kids are in the EU...from now on 😜

17 hours ago, Dytut said:

Ahh, my bad.  But yeah, open borders 🙂