2020 FIA World Rally Championship

Yeah, I'm glad Paddon's with Hyundai, if only to see a different car in the fight. I love the color scheme they've got with their livery.

Going back to establishing start order. I was wondering if they could go back to qualifying stage to achieve this (similar to ERC with drivers choosing start positions) but then someone would have to be a road sweeper on that very stage anyway. So the best idea is to let them play a stage in DR. The same road conditions for everyone :) 

I just think road position is part of rallying. At an amateur level we use seeded road position, so fastest first. But that's because there is a lot of difference in speed, and people would be catching eachother a lot more.

Ogier can clearly deal with it, so I don't see his problem

Ogier will complain in any situation, in tarmac he gets angry because for the power stage he has all the gravel on the tarmac and all the cuts rougher and he says oh i am going slower because of that, it is unfair i have to be First for all the rally and when it is the power stage i start at the end, he is a little girl he cries every time

At least he congratulated the winner saying: "In the last one Hayden did an amazing time. He definitely went for it and I didn’t do enough. I had the feeling that my driving was clean but I was not pushing too hard because I was scared to take zero points (...) Well done to them. They have done a great time in the last stage. I have to say that I am a competitor and I don’t like to be second, but it is much easier to accept to be beaten this way. The difference happened behind the steering wheel. They have done it, well done! They deserve it!"

Paddon seriously?????? Last year he was in Elfyn's pace, so i do not expectativas to much from him in sweden, gravel ones is where he go Fast.

Ups

Paddon is incredibly determined as well as talented. He puts in so much effort before rallies. By the sounds of it he studied every inch of that powerstage before the rally, then pulled off an incredible run. I think even if Ovier had pushed, he would have struggled to take the 2.6 seconds he needed to take the win

Ogier will complain in any situation, in tarmac he gets angry because for the power stage he has all the gravel on the tarmac and all the cuts rougher and he says oh i am going slower because of that, it is unfair i have to be First for all the rally and when it is the power stage i start at the end, he is a little girl he cries every time
Untrue. Ogier cries way more than my little girl ever does.

dwkGravey said:
Untrue. Ogier cries way more than my little girl ever does.
LOL, sorry for my mistake he have the guiness world record in crying

Myrvold said:
Paddon seriously?????? Last year he was in Elfyn's pace, so i do not expectativas to much from him in sweden, gravel ones is where he go Fast.

Ups
Dude, this year sweden was really different than other years with full snow.
He is really Fast in gravel as i said, and he is good at the other surfaces also. And he didnt win in sweden as i have said so...

Is redbull.tv not posting WRC events anymore? They had a page for the 2016 season where they showed the most recent event, it's not there anymore.

Myrvold said:

Ups
Dude, this year sweden was really different than other years with full snow.
He is really Fast in gravel as i said, and he is good at the other surfaces also. And he didnt win in sweden as i have said so...
Relax :) I was in Sweden - I know about the condition, almost went off on a run-through on Thursday. I was just having a little cheeky remark, as if 2nd is "not much", it's kinda strange :)

Cool down now :)

Toyota have started testing for 2017 (finally), and rumours of neuville moving to Citroen for next year? Not sure how long he has signed contracts with Hyundai for, but I get the impression he is not as happy as he used to be there. Hope something gets worked out for him soon

Toyota have started testing for 2017 (finally), and rumours of neuville moving to Citroen for next year? Not sure how long he has signed contracts with Hyundai for, but I get the impression he is not as happy as he used to be there. Hope something gets worked out for him soon
He ends his deal with Hyundai at the end of the year, so he might probably go with Citröen who would have a great pair of drivers with Meeke-Neuville also maybe if Ford gets interested could go to Ford WRC, not to just M-Sport in my opinion. But I am sure that in Hyundai he will not stay, it is said that he have a bad relationship with the directors.

Julien Ingrassia and Sebastien Ogier are the worst couple of WRC in terms of people, at the end Ingrassia said to the media that it was unfair that the "Yogurt Pots" referring to the RC4/RC5 cars damaged the road and they have to change the lines because of them. And the wellknown Cryman Ogier that want to sleep more and not to be First on the road as it was always in the history of rallying.
Ingrassia was very unrespectful, because he started in a Yogurt Pot as he says, he didnt started in the Polo WRC which is the very best Car and he cant win since Sweden, he vomited his anger of cant win rally Argentina against the amateurs or rookies who are getting started in rallying.
Poor guys they are Fast but in their brain they have mocus

Julien Ingrassia and Sebastien Ogier are the worst couple of WRC in terms of people, at the end Ingrassia said to the media that it was unfair that the "Yogurt Pots" referring to the RC4/RC5 cars damaged the road and they have to change the lines because of them. And the wellknown Cryman Ogier that want to sleep more and not to be First on the road as it was always in the history of rallying.
Ingrassia was very unrespectful, because he started in a Yogurt Pot as he says, he didnt started in the Polo WRC which is the very best Car and he cant win since Sweden, he vomited his anger of cant win rally Argentina against the amateurs or rookies who are getting started in rallying.
Poor guys they are Fast but in their brain they have mocus
Hunger for glory turned to lust.

Also, I really really hate when Ogier complains about starting first and then goes on to win gravel events like a motherf***er. If he can deal with it he can go shut up. Oh, it's unfair that he can't go faster than he already does is his argument.

Yes, it seems he has lost his mojo and needs a change.

But if I'm Citroen, I would stay put with Meeke, Lefebvre and Breen for next season. All three are highly motivated, they do the testing and therefore will know the car for 2017. I'm not sure how much upside Breen and Lefebvre have, but I would give them a chance to prove themselves in 2017.

Meeke has been looking very, very quick - just hugely unlucky. I think he'll be fighting for the championship next season. 

I'm a bit out of touch with the WRC at the moment, but what did happen to Neuville? I'm surprised to not see him around.

I'm a bit out of touch with the WRC at the moment, but what did happen to Neuville? I'm surprised to not see him around.
Mystery, nobody knows if Hyundai are angry with him and they dont provide the same Car that is near the polo like the one which Hayden and Sordo uses or he is not in his mood and he have massive lacks of confidence.
I cant believe in the second one, i think it is that he doesnt feel confy at all with the Hyundai ( cant believe it, because he developed it and even challenged the polos in some stages) or the Car is not that good as the other which is weird but thierry goes flat out but times are not showing, he will have ended 2mins ago from Hayden in Argentina despite the problems and failures.

Mystery, nobody knows if Hyundai are angry with him and they dont provide the same Car that is near the polo like the one which Hayden and Sordo uses or he is not in his mood and he have massive lacks of confidence.
I cant believe in the second one, i think it is that he doesnt feel confy at all with the Hyundai ( cant believe it, because he developed it and even challenged the polos in some stages) or the Car is not that good as the other which is weird but thierry goes flat out but times are not showing, he will have ended 2mins ago from Hayden in Argentina despite the problems and failures.

It's quite unlikely they're sabotaging their own team by providing a sub-standard car... he was named in the first team for Argentina so they're still putting faith in him to win manufacturer points.

Pure speculation: He doesn't seem motivated to me. It's almost as if he feels entitled to something - has been rattled by some bad crashes and Hyundai's faith in switching him out of the first team for Paddon last year / ego stuff behind the scenes has happened, and has decided not to knuckle down for the team. 
Hyundai openly criticised him for his second crash at mexico, after being given instructions to bring the car in for manufacturer points. The fact he ignored them and pushed feels to me like he's just driving for himself.

I was surprised after Sweden that Hyundai put Paddon back in the N team for Mexico & Argentina - they're obviously giving Neuville every opportunity to step up. I think they have to put Paddon in the first team for any gravel rally this season.... and considering the form of Sordo & Neuville, Sordo should be joining him. 

Talent wise it's paddon and neuville in the first team, but right now, results wise, it's paddon and sordo. There's no conspiracy behind anything by, just don't think he's happy within the team. He's had a few bad results and crashes, and *speculation* not been getting on well with the team. I also think that him and paddon don't get on great with eachother for some reason. Was it Spain last year that neuville went off in a stupid place? Turned out to be transmission problems threw him off the road, but paddon was furious at the time for binning it for the team

But when he crashed it was because he is despertate to be where he want, also i know it is weird to sabotage its own Team but maybe they are wanting facts to put Paddon in Team one and thierry to N but it is really weird

Paddon has said that they're all treated as equals at Hyundai, and they don't actually have a labelled No. 1 driver. So they're all using the same spec car.