2020 FIA World Rally Championship

Julien Ingrassia and Sebastien Ogier are the worst couple of WRC in terms of people, at the end Ingrassia said to the media that it was unfair that the "Yogurt Pots" referring to the RC4/RC5 cars damaged the road and they have to change the lines because of them. And the wellknown Cryman Ogier that want to sleep more and not to be First on the road as it was always in the history of rallying.
Ingrassia was very unrespectful, because he started in a Yogurt Pot as he says, he didnt started in the Polo WRC which is the very best Car and he cant win since Sweden, he vomited his anger of cant win rally Argentina against the amateurs or rookies who are getting started in rallying.
Poor guys they are Fast but in their brain they have mocus
Remember last season I think it was, when the WRC showed Ogier signing a last minute autograph for a kid before heading off for a stage? It happened like a day after another one of his petulant tantrums, and totally didn't look staged for the cameras at all. They'll have to hire that kid again in Portugal for another "look how nice Ogier is" moment, but put the kid in a wheelchair this time, and also have Ingrassia rescue a kitten.

Yeah, previously they had Thierry as no1 driver, but this year they are mixing them up. Sordo is technically no1 as rules state you have to nominate a driver, however they said they're all equal within the team. Most likely that they are aiming for manufacturers title. Shame as I think paddon was in second team last weekend

So i didn't know those things about Ogier & Co. but having seen other examples of him from last years title win (end of year wrap up thing) and watching coverage this year, i do not like them, specifically Ogier.

He comes across as a miserable git, and i don't like him for that, oddly, i never really liked Loeb either, so, fittingly, i just put it down to miserable Frenchmen, but i doubt it's all that.

So i didn't know those things about Ogier & Co. but having seen other examples of him from last years title win (end of year wrap up thing) and watching coverage this year, i do not like them, specifically Ogier.

He comes across as a miserable git, and i don't like him for that, oddly, i never really liked Loeb either, so, fittingly, i just put it down to miserable Frenchmen, but i doubt it's all that.
I like Loeb. He's a nice and humble dude. I never did like Ogier though.

Yeah, previously they had Thierry as no1 driver, but this year they are mixing them up. Sordo is technically no1 as rules state you have to nominate a driver, however they said they're all equal within the team. Most likely that they are aiming for manufacturers title. Shame as I think paddon was in second team last weekend
Yeah I think Paddon's been in the second team all season, with Sordo and Neuville in the primary team. 

I like Loeb. He's a nice and humble dude. I never did like Ogier though.
That's good, i think i just didn't like his utter domination :)

Dytut said:
Yeah I think Paddon's been in the second team all season, with Sordo and Neuville in the primary team. 
No, they're running a weird setup this year, where they swap the 3rd driver to the second team for their weak events.  Paddon did start on last years car in Monte, but got the same machinery after that, regardless of team.  It's just a rules thingy.

I hate both, they are not good examples of gentlemens and sportsman.

Dytut said:
Paddon was in the first team for Sweden - Sordo dropped to N. I'll be surprised if Paddon isn't in the first team for Portugal and Italy, especially considering his second in Italy last season...
But if he isn't, I guess they're doing it just to keep the pressure off him while he continues to develop.

The Argentina coverage is up on RedBull.tv for those who missed it - looks like they are still rebroadcasting these, they were just a little late this time.

Think paddon is still in the second team for Portugal. Thierry is quick enough, just out of form at the moment and occasionally inconsistent. Sordo is consistent but not really fast enough, but you can rely on him to pick up a few points. So other than Tarmac events, paddon should probably be replacing Thierry more.

Think paddon is still in the second team for Portugal. Thierry is quick enough, just out of form at the moment and occasionally inconsistent. Sordo is consistent but not really fast enough, but you can rely on him to pick up a few points. So other than Tarmac events, paddon should probably be replacing Thierry more.
Thierry has a difficult time at the moment. Mentally it's very hard for him. If he's quick it's either him or the car that 'malfunctions'. He hasn't made that much mistakes if I recall correctly. He's had quite a few technical issues though, like in Argentina, which doesn't help him mentally and that shows in his stage times. Dropping him to the second team might be another punch in the guts. It's not really a step down because he has the same car but it suggests that Hyundai doesn't have all that much faith in him which might hit him really hard.

In other news: François Duval runs the Rallye de Wallonie in Belgium with a DS3 R5. He had about 30 sec. on Freddy Loix after the penultimate stage of the second leg but crashed out of the rally on today's final stage. He's still very quick but there must be some kind of spell on him whenever he drives a Citroën rally car.

Thierry has a difficult time at the moment. Mentally it's very hard for him. If he's quick it's either him or the car that 'malfunctions'. He hasn't made that much mistakes if I recall correctly. He's had quite a few technical issues though, like in Argentina, which doesn't help him mentally and that shows in his stage times. Dropping him to the second team might be another punch in the guts. It's not really a step down because he has the same car but it suggests that Hyundai doesn't have all that much faith in him which might hit him really hard.
Totally agree, I'm a big fan of Thierry, I was just thinking from a logical perspective of a team trying to get manufacturers points. You can only give someone so many chances, and with Paddon winning rallies and Sordo rarely putting a foot wrong, unfortunately it is a possible option.

In other news: François Duval runs the Rallye de Wallonie in Belgium with a DS3 R5. He had about 30 sec. on Freddy Loix after the penultimate stage of the second leg but crashed out of the rally on today's final stage. He's still very quick but there must be some kind of spell on him whenever he drives a Citroën rally car.
Ah Duval, rallying fluke and tounge-fencing legend.

Totally agree, I'm a big fan of Thierry, I was just thinking from a logical perspective of a team trying to get manufacturers points. You can only give someone so many chances, and with Paddon winning rallies and Sordo rarely putting a foot wrong, unfortunately it is a possible option.
Unfortunately that's true. Paddon is in a good place right now, almost exactly like Thierry was two years ago.
I hope Thierry can put in a few great results in the upcoming rallies showing everyone what he's still capable of and that he's a force to be reckoned with. And hopefully his car won't suffer from any future technical issues. 

As I thought they had to, Paddon & Sordo make up the first team for Portugal. Hopefully Paddon can keep up the consistency and secure another top 5 finish! Will be interesting to see how Neuville responds..

Dat Toyota. It kinda looks quick at least.

http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/may-2016/wrc-cars-2017-spied/page/3511--12-12-.html

Has anyone seen anything as to what M-sport/Ford are bringing to the table for 2017? Just a rehash of the current Fiesta or something new?

I'm not sure, maybe they'll use the Ford focus RS RX as a base for a new WRC car? It looks pretty similar to the new i20. But who knows.

I would expect a Fiesta, not a Focus. The Focus is a bit on the large side when compared to the competition. 

Focus is a 2 litre engine, isn't it?                         
The rallycross car? Yeah. It's not a conventional engine layout like the WRCars either.