2020 FIA World Rally Championship

Honestly, I see where Ogier complains and he has a valid point, but to the spectator, I think its far more interesting when there are five different winners in five rallies than one winner for ten. However, I have noted that for those drivers that run second, third and fourth, the road sweeping is still a handicap. Maybe that's why Ogier pulls away in the championship so frequently.

There have been some talk about Ogiers personality, but this picture says more:

Poor Ott, he really deserved that victory after all the struggles with the tyres. Not taking anything away from Mikkelsen though, he's done one hell of a rally.
Ogier going off to pick up both Otts spirit and body was a real feelgood moment :-)

Onboard for Tänaks penultimate stage is up on WRC+. Can't really see what caused the puncture, but didn't look like he made any errors. Thought I heard som swear words about dmack in the end... Considering his tyres I think his performance is all the more impressive.

It should be this moment, 3:30 Ott says puncture. He was only 0.1s slower on 3 wheels than Mads on that stage. 

Also some news about Ford 2017 WRC is here: https://translate.google.ee/translate?hl=et&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.revistascratch.com%2Fwrc%2Fnoticia%2Fm-sport-se-prepara-para-2017-con-interrogantes-33271

What is interesting that there's no mentioning about Mads or Ott testing new car.

I have a feeling Ott will move to a more competitive team for 2017. Maybe Hyundai or Toyota? 

As for Ostberg, I'm not so sure. He seems to be quite relaxed even with his quite poor results this year, so my suspicion is that he's either quitting after this season or he's made arrangements with another team for next year. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjo-c8fwLZw

Sebastian Ogier's body is 40 characters too short.

Gronholm putting the 2017 Polo WRC though it's paces in Finland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGPE5jxva0Q

Anybody going to neste oil rally finland?? Stars just aligned and im gonna go this year! Ouninpohja ofc  ;)

Wonder how Finland will go. Latvala is always strong on his home turf, but I suspect Ogier is so hungry for a win that he'll take Finland this time.
Will be kind of awesome if Tänak has the mental strength to keep the pace up from Poland though, he really deserves a win this year.

gheeD said:
Anybody going to neste oil rally finland?? Stars just aligned and im gonna go this year! Ouninpohja ofc  ;)
Desperately wanted to go for years but never made it there! Enjoy: and don't forget to take a camera. :wink:

Tänak, poor bastard. But daaaamn, he's back on the attack to say the least. I have a sneaking suspicion that he's going to get involved in the podium fight before the end :-)

Rally Finland this year has me on the edge of my seat! Mikkelsen and Tanak look to be pushing really hard, while Latvala seems to be having a hard time catching up to Meeke. I so dearly hope he wins again this year!

Really surprised by Meeke's performance, I too would love to see him take another victory.
I actually meant Latvala. His title shot looks over prematurely again, unfortunately, but he can still shoot for runner up. Mikkelsen on the other hand should really push hard to reduce his gap to Ogier, who's down the standings.

https://youtu.be/PhCZMdPkvAg a little clip from ouninpohja 1. Sad it was cut Short, but at pihlajakoski stage atm and going back to ouninpohja in the afternoon

Really impressed with Craig Breen first time 1000 lakes going really well.

Great rally overall. Meekes pace has been just fantastic, with Latvala following suit. Craig Breen doing surprisingly well.
But the star of the rally for me has been Tänak. Just the mental strength to keep going so hard after all his troubles is quite impressive.

Dytut said:
Great rally overall. Meekes pace has been just fantastic, with Latvala following suit. Craig Breen doing surprisingly well.
But the star of the rally for me has been Tänak. Just the mental strength to keep going so hard after all his troubles is quite impressive.

Agreed Tanak has been on fire but for how little WRC experience Breen has had i think its a great showing
1.7Kris Meeke2:22:00.8
2.2Jari-Matti Latvala2:22:41.8+41.0+41.0
3.8Craig Breen2:23:43.8+1:02.0+1:43.0
4.12Ott Tänak2:23:55.3+11.5+1:54.5
5.3Thierry Neuville2:24:01.7+6.4+2:00.9
6.4Hayden Paddon2:24:04.4+2.7+2:03.6
7.5Mads Ostberg2:24:06.8+2.4+2:06.0
8.9Andreas Mikkelsen2:24:24.8+18.0+2:24.0
9.1Sebastien Ogier02:102:41:52.4+17:27.6+19:51.6

after ss21 looks like the fight is on between Tanak and Breen

Latvala's only way of winning now is if Meeke runs into trouble, and with the cautious attitude both of them will probably take I don't see this being likely. I'm hyped for the battle for fifth and I'd like to see if Paddon can pull off another amazing drive; I'm also keen to see if Ostberg can pick up his pace which has been really low in the past rallies.

As for Breen and Tanak, I love them both, and I can't decide who I want to be on the podium. I'd like Breen on his maiden podium for how much he adores rallying and how much fun and passion he has, but I also want Tanak to get it. He really deserves it more than anybody else.

Breen seemed like a Nice chap, saw him at Service coming to sign autographs and take pictures when i was there. Didnt see other drivers coming to talk to the fans, i think i mightve become a Breen fan https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com/file/6cEo5fjw/IMG_20160730_200257456.jpg