2020 FIA World Rally Championship

It was quite fast, but he got away with very little damage. Think he was back out later, they probably just checked everything over and replaced the broken rear bumper

Ferranis said:
The citroen would have spun in the first corner. No Crash ;)
Imagine the spectacle we'd get with a Camilli/C3 combo. Madness!
Yeah, on top of FIA cancelling stages due to too high speeds we would get stages cancelled because of Camilli wrapping his C3 around a tree every rally :D

Jepsertti said:
Ferranis said:
Yeah, on top of FIA cancelling stages due to too high speeds we would get stages cancelled because of Camilli wrapping his C3 around a tree every rally :D
Even better: Novikov! We'd have poor Giraudet with his head in his hands every stage.

Ferranis said:
I can top both of those: imagine Kubica in a C3! :D

He actually was proposed C3 WRC at the time (2015 iirc) but didn't had a codriver confirmed yet so he turned down the offer. Shame.

I think he wouldn't crash more than others do. This is rally, no risk no reward.  

If we're pointing fingers let's look at Colin in the past, or at Lukyanuk currently. 

What are the predictions for Mexico?  Meek, Neuville, Paddon - all have really good starting positions and it depends how much time Ogier and Tänak will loose on the first loop. If  the gap is less than 30s after day on, it's still possible. So I'm thinking that, the battle goes between Hyundai and M-Sport pilots. 

I'll stay out of predicitons - IMHO Mexico is even more unpredictable than Monte Carlo. 
For first the cars are being tested for real 1st time this season - Mexico conditions are really harsh!

Second thing - Mexico is really about a luck due to alot of smaller and big rocks - if you won't get a puncture you're in top5. 

Anyway, I was supposed to stay out, so I won't ^^

Ogier, Latvala, Tanak.
Neuville.
Meeke (hopefuly)

I think Tänak will snatch Mexico if he doesn't run into trouble. Ogier and Neuville probably P2-3. Suspect the Yaris will show to be down on power in the heights, but Latvala will being home a P4-6 after some trouble. Paddon is my dark horse, he can be anywhere from P1 to P10.
Don't think Citroën will be in form for Mexico, suspect they won't be ready until Argentina.

Dytut said:
I think Tänak will snatch Mexico if he doesn't run into trouble. Ogier and Neuville probably P2-3. Suspect the Yaris will show to be down on power in the heights, but Latvala will being home a P4-6 after some trouble. Paddon is my dark horse, he can be anywhere from P1 to P10.
Don't think Citroën will be in form for Mexico, suspect they won't be ready until Argentina.
Latvala has got a crappy road position, but I think he has the chance to win, or at least finish in the top 3. The Yaris has now surprised on two occasions. I've no doubt it could surprise on one more.

Dytut said:
Latvala has got a crappy road position, but I think he has the chance to win, or at least finish in the top 3. The Yaris has now surprised on two occasions. I've no doubt it could surprise on one more.
I think the Yaris can surprise again, especially with happy-JML at the wheel :-) But they haven't had that much high altitude testing and the team has never been there, so I kind of expect some minor troubles. 

I hope Neuville will win this one. He absolutely deserves it. And I hope he wins the last round of the season as well ending up on the top spot with 1 point ahead of second and 4 points ahead of third. That would be one hell of a season final. But for Mexico I think Neuville, Tanak, Ogier, Latvala and Paddon as the top 5.

tbtstt said:
Ferranis said:
Lol, I liked Kubica. Sure he crashed out quite a bit but that man is a true driver. Almost loses his arm in a crash and chooses to go and focus on the very motor sport that injured him. I still wonder how he would have done if he got some consistency as when he didn't crash out he wasn't bad at all.

Scyy said:
tbtstt said:
Ferranis said:
Lol, I liked Kubica. Sure he crashed out quite a bit but that man is a true driver. Almost loses his arm in a crash and chooses to go and focus on the very motor sport that injured him. I still wonder how he would have done if he got some consistency as when he didn't crash out he wasn't bad at all.
Don't get me wrong, Kubica is spectacular behind the wheel and the clips of him on the limit were some of the best from the last few years. The man did like like driving over the limit though. Speaking of which...
Areyouben said:

...I expect to see this parked in the scenery some time soon!

Asch, just realized that the 80km Guanajuato stage won't return for this year. That stage would've been a real reliability test for the cars. The two passes through El chocolate on saturday will have to do I guess.

My bets on Neuville. Maybe literally, I may place a bet on it!

Am I the only one who doesn't like Bertelli's car? Not a fan of the Chrome, and I don't particularly like the bottom of it either

Am I the only one who doesn't like Bertelli's car? Not a fan of the Chrome, and I don't particularly like the bottom of it either
no you are not,  this years is the worst one i think.

Nope, not a fan of it.  It looks like a half-finished crap bodykit

Me neither.
The top from chrome is something Kubica used to have but only on roof - it's for rallies with higher temperatures, thanks to it the car stays less hot inside. Imagine dark roof :]

It just doesn't look like a proper rally car. More like something out of a comic. Would fit better on a circuit, in my opinion.