Jump to content Jump to content

2021 FIA World Rally Championship

No stage side cams is a bit of a letdown but to be expected, needs a lot of personel and editing. Choppy onboards aren't that surprising either, they have to transmit wireless in a rallycar, in a mountain over a 30km stretch of road. Not the easiest ;-)

But I've no idea why they don't talk about the splits, they usually do that on WRC radio. 

Think it'll take a rally or two before they hit the sweet spot in the production, but I think they're on the right path :-)
I don't really get this bashing on Neuville?
A lot of drivers made mistakes but no one talks about that? Neuville was just the most unlucky one.
And to say he's back in his 2017 rhythm, he ended 2nd overall so what's so bad about that?
And tbh, 3 minutes means nothing in Monte, anything can happen there
sqdstr said:
I don't really get this bashing on Neuville?
A lot of drivers made mistakes but no one talks about that? Neuville was just the most unlucky one.
And to say he's back in his 2017 rhythm, he ended 2nd overall so what's so bad about that?
And tbh, 3 minutes means nothing in Monte, anything can happen there
Yeah, a lot of luck is involved with Monte. How many drivers had problems last night? Both Ogier and Tanak were incredibly lucky not to leave the road last night. And last year, Ogier and Evans both spun on the exact same corner in the exact same place. Ogier lost 30 secs, Evans lost a few minutes. Sometimes you can make a big mistake and get away with it, sometimes you make a small mistake and it’s the end of your rally. It was a silly mistake from Neuville, but he was by far not the only one to make one, just had the worst punishment!
I love All Live, that eavesdropping when Ott gave feedback to his engineers and also this morning interviews in team areas :smile:
 They still need to polish production a bit, but there's sooooo much potential in this, totally worth the money. 
  • PJTierney changed the title to 2021 FIA World Rally Championship