Jump to content Jump to content

Need better credit / token benefits

I’m tired of waiting 20+ hours for some boxes to only get credited 9-10 credits. And why 9 or 10? Just round up. Seriously. 
How about since waiting that long, to get 40-50 credits? 10 is so lame. 
Perhaps the 7-8 hour garage boxes could be 20 credits at least. 

The token rewards for races and boxes is poor. Upgraded parts and chassis to a decent level seemingly will take 55 million years. 

And yes, I’m aware it’s geared toward spending real money for both, but there should be far better benefits for those wanting to not spend real money on a average, algorithm controlled game. 

I wouldn't worry about that, simply because it doesn't matter what level your car/parts are, if you're in the pro league the game adjusts to your car level anyhow. Making it so you can win races and lose them. It's all rubbish, the only thing levelling up car/parts do is lower your lap times but you've got no one to compare them to and the pro league leaderboards are rubbish anyhow

• 5 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 1/21/2022 at 4:16 AM, Ruddman said:

I’m tired of waiting 20+ hours for some boxes to only get credited 9-10 credits. And why 9 or 10? Just round up. Seriously. 
How about since waiting that long, to get 40-50 credits? 10 is so lame. 
Perhaps the 7-8 hour garage boxes could be 20 credits at least. 

The token rewards for races and boxes is poor. Upgraded parts and chassis to a decent level seemingly will take 55 million years. 

And yes, I’m aware it’s geared toward spending real money for both, but there should be far better benefits for those wanting to not spend real money or use https://fitmymoney.com/1500-loan/ on a average, algorithm controlled game. 

The game adjusts to your vehicle level regardless of what level your car/parts are if you're in the pro league, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Edited by terrybraswell