Jump to content Jump to content

An example of how stupid this game is

25 minutes ago, RubiconXX78 said:

Yep, same here. Happens every now and then. Should call this game flight simulator or something. 

It’s not just the grid position. Its the punt off it always Silverstone and the punt is always in the same place every single time. 

That just happened to me for the first time at Silverstone. As for getting yeeted, yeah that's basically standard as we all know. I try to get as far out in front as possible. Definitely wouldn't have been lifting if it were me.

Edited by spizzlo

3 hours ago, spizzlo said:

That just happened to me for the first time at Silverstone. As for getting yeeted, yeah that's basically standard as we all know. I try to get as far out in front as possible. Definitely wouldn't have been lifting if it were me.

There was no lifting. 

Ok my bad I haven't had the game glitch like that. I've had it where I won't move at the start which is very annoying but never where it will lose acceleration when my finger is held down. As bad as the start was, it didn't ruin your race and you were 0.2 apart. The glitch lift is way more annoying imo.