Jump to content Jump to content

Audio glitch

Merioksa

Don't know if this is the right place for this, but here goes;

So yesterday, after I downloaded the System Update, my F1 2015 doesn't have any audio at all.
Everything else on my xbox works fine, every game and app has sound, except for F1. There are no sounds, no menu music, engine sound, nothing.

Does anyone have any clue what this could be? I read somewhere that I could re-install the game, but I don't want to lose career progress, etc.

Thank you.

Having the same problem and I've tried everything I can think of, including uninstalling and re installing ( which doesn't delete progress do you're okay on that one ), tried emailing code masters and posting to a code masters person on here but nothing, still got no sound

• Codemasters Staff
Your save game is separate to the installation file so you can remove the game and install it again later and continue your progress.

Can you give me some details of your sound setup please. Do you have the Xbox running through an amplifier in 5.1 or 7.1 for example?

Okay, here's the complete audio and visual setup on my system.  

VIDEO OUTPUT. 
TV resolution - 1080p
TV Connection - HDMI
Colour Depth - 24 Bits
Colour Space - Pc RGB
Allow 50Hz

VOLUME
Sound mixer - Halfway
Chat mixer - Reduce other sounds by 50%
Change volume with voice by 1 Step

AUDIO OUTPUT
Hdmi - Stereo uncompressed
Optical audio - Off
Bitstream format - Off.

I recommend that you do a complete reset of these settings before applying them and uninstall/ reinstall the game and hopefully it works for you guys. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived