Sign in to follow this  

Logitech Driving Force GT - Degrees of Rotation

Hi, I have Logitech Driving Force GT which I am trying to use with Grid Autosport. The game recognizes it just fine but I wanted to change the degrees of rotation of my wheel to 270.

Since, I have Steam version of Grid Autosport, and for some reason the Logitech Profiler does not automatically scan for Steam games, the following is the method I am following....

1. Manually create a new Logitech profiler profile by providing the following path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GRID Autosport\GRIDAutosport.exe".

2. Select the newly created profile and go to Specific Game Settings and do the following...

a. Check “Use Special Steering Wheel Settings”

b. Set the “Degrees of Rotation” slider to 270.

3. Press OK and try to play the game.

This doesn't work. No matter what degrees I select, it always uses 200 only. Anything specific I am missing here? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Have you tried setting the degrees of rotation via an existing profile, to see if that works?

ANSWER :

Well, found an answer myself. Made two profiles in the logitech profiler. One for "GRIDAutosport.exe" and one more for "GRIDAutosport_avx.exe". Set 270 degrees for both of these profiles. Now it is working. As far as I know, since I don't have an Intel card (I have an AMD), this shouldn't be required as the avx executable is only for intel cards. Maybe, something for @Loore or CM to look at patching.

ankpraka said:
It works for the original Grid and also for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Yeah, works for my G27 on Euro Truck Simulator 2.