Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 Online:the game

codemasters,i like all your games but please revive this one game that used to be a free-to-play browser game:F1 Online:The Game.i know your first beta test phase didn't reach the number of players but i heard this from people "i didn't even know about the game if iknew it i would've played it"if you can launch just one more beta test phase for F1 Online: The Game i'm sure it will reach the required number of active players www.f1onlinethegame.com/

I completely agree!

In my point of view, that was the F1 game with the best playability. It was simple and funny, as a great game must be!
The other games are also good, but the F1 online provided a really "speed experience" of racing in a simpler way.

Please let the F1 online be available again!

Hello codemaster,
My Sugest brazilian fan  f12016. 

Please do better effects of water spray from cars, in reality the blind front totally cars who comes underside with a white spray curtain of water.

Sun blind eyes with pegnado ray direct in vision as the project cars

Tax trail that they may have life, push car, guinche cars damaged on the track as in gp4 game (released in 2004) and also cars from getting the track to inves to disappear like magic pass of Aladin.

Thank you for your Brazilian fan

Luiz antonio

Hi guys,
I know, another few years have passed, but I still miss F1onlinethegame. I'd like to take some action about it. If anyone of you would like to get involved in the process feel free to pm me. We'll see what we can do.