Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Team meeting 18/11/2015 - Patch Update & More!

Recommended Posts

I always enjoy the team meeting notes for what they're worth. Take your time Jenny you wouldn't want to make any mistakes due to your illness and have the forum explode on you, for promising something that can't be delivered for example.

Manflu is worse anyways!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Can't understand how it taken almost 5 hours to write team meeting update which takes less than 2 minutes to read? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Operator1 said:

I could understand if you're too under-the-weather to post the latest meeting notes right away, but it's poor form to bait & troll the community in the meantime instead.

Get well soon.





Hopefully, I should be able to get the team meeting stuff up today, but being rude isn't going to speed it along any, nor make the person who's dragged themselves in because they want to get stuff up for you guys feel any better  :p

Operator1 said:

I could understand if you're too under-the-weather to post the latest meeting notes right away, but it's poor form to bait & troll the community in the meantime instead.

Get well soon.





Hopefully, I should be able to get the team meeting stuff up today, but being rude isn't going to speed it along any, nor make the person who's dragged themselves in because they want to get stuff up for you guys feel any better  :p
@jennyannem How about given us a straight answer yes or no is the ps4 patch going live today or we still waiting on fixes @Lozzy  you still haven't answered my question of how you would react to being sold half a product where all waiting on your response!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FRACTURED said:
I always enjoy the team meeting notes for what they're worth. Take your time Jenny you wouldn't want to make any mistakes due to your illness and have the forum explode on you, for promising something that can't be delivered for example.

Manflu is worse anyways!
Lol it's people like you is why the game is in the state it yes Codemasters take you time 3 bags full Codemasters dong praise them for nowt lol it doesn't take all day to write a team meeting update if it does clearly your in the wrong occupation common now @FRACTURED anyone with a basic knowledge of literacy would get that out in under an hour! Fact unless you have learning disabilitys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
retrogirl said:
FRACTURED said:
I always enjoy the team meeting notes for what they're worth. Take your time Jenny you wouldn't want to make any mistakes due to your illness and have the forum explode on you, for promising something that can't be delivered for example.

Manflu is worse anyways!
Lol it's people like you is why the game is in the state it yes Codemasters take you time 3 bags full Codemasters dong praise them for nowt lol it doesn't take all day to write a team meeting update if it does clearly your in the wrong occupation common now @FRACTURED anyone with a basic knowledge of literacy would get that out in under an hour! Fact unless you have learning disabilitys 
Indeed... and don't you worry, the team meeting notes are now up for your perusal  ;). With an added Friday bonus of a PS4 patch update! Why don't you go and have a look over here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
retrogirl said:
FRACTURED said:
I always enjoy the team meeting notes for what they're worth. Take your time Jenny you wouldn't want to make any mistakes due to your illness and have the forum explode on you, for promising something that can't be delivered for example.

Manflu is worse anyways!
Lol. It's people like you is why the game is in the state it yes Codemasters take you time 3 bags full Codemasters dong praise them for nowt lol it doesn't take all day to write a team meeting update if it does clearly your in the wrong occupation common now @FRACTURED anyone with a basic knowledge of literacy would get that out in under an hour! Fact unless you have learning disabilitys 

You've got the wrong guy. Read that with a sarcastic hat on. You got balls gurl.
EDIT...Pedant Hat On. Basic knowledge of Literacy? Come on now. And we shouldn't make fun of people with disabilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
retrogirl said:
Lol it's people like you is why the game is in the state it yes Codemasters take you time 3 bags full Codemasters dong praise them for nowt lol it doesn't take all day to write a team meeting update if it does clearly your in the wrong occupation common now @FRACTURED anyone with a basic knowledge of literacy would get that out in under an hour! Fact unless you have learning disabilitys 
Grammar corrected to make it legible for anyone with a basic knowledge of literacy.

It's people like yourself are the reason that the game is in the state it is. "Yes, Codemasters", "Take your time Codemasters", "3 bags full Codemasters". (Dong????) praise them them for anything. It doesn't take all day to write a team meeting update. If it does, then you're clearly in the wrong occupation. Come on now @FRACTURED, anyone with a basic knowledge of literacy would get that out in under an hour!. Fact. Unless you have learning disabilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FRACTURED said:

Whatever happened to these Codemasters? 


I'm sure they still have them. But with no more patches for the last game forthcoming and the new game still under wraps, what would they tell us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




FRACTURED said:


Whatever happened to these Codemasters? 




I'm sure they still have them. But with no more patches for the last game forthcoming and the new game still under wraps, what would they tell us?


Even if they have something to tell they won't. You 2 were here for a long time now, you should know this :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



FRACTURED said:


Whatever happened to these Codemasters? 





In keeping with tradition, here are this week's team meeting notes:
"We met. We talked about stuff. Exciting things are coming! Stay tuned."
:p


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×