Jump to content Jump to content

Team meeting 18/11/2015 - Patch Update & More!

jennyannem

Lozzy said:
HelmetSquad I'm glad someone else noticed and has said something. Frankly I think some people should be ashamed of the way they think they can communicate with other people because it's the internet. Having issues with a game is fine, but attacking someone for giving you news or having an opinion isn't.
I couldn't agree more with that statement. Well said. 

• Codemasters Staff
Chromatic and Operator1 please leave it there now. Nothing is going to be gained from continuing to disagree.

Going slightly off topic, any chance of the ps4 patch notes please?
As soon as we have them ready we'll post them. We've not forgotten, I've just not got round to doing them yet because I'm working on the patch itself.

Lozzy said:
HelmetSquad I'm glad someone else noticed and has said something. Frankly I think some people should be ashamed of the way they think they can communicate with other people because it's the internet. Having issues with a game is fine, but attacking someone for giving you news or having an opinion isn't.

If people are violating the forum rules with inappropriate language & harassment, please clean this place up by issuing the appropriate warnings & bans.

Operator1 said:

Lozzy said:

If people are violating the forum rules with inappropriate language & harassment, please clean this place up by issuing the appropriate warnings & bans.

I'd go with that for both parties concerned

At least they are able to bring updates and bug fixes out. I remember when i had F1 for the PS1 there was loads of bugs but nothing could be done about it. F1 2015 gets better with every update, yes i was very critical to start with but as i said at least they can bring updates and bug fixes out and fair play to codemasters they are doing just that so cant understand why people are so unhappy.

Lozzy said:
Chromatic and Operator1 please leave it there now. Nothing is going to be gained from continuing to disagree.

Going slightly off topic, any chance of the ps4 patch notes please?
As soon as we have them ready we'll post them. We've not forgotten, I've just not got round to doing them yet because I'm working on the patch itself.

Ok mate no worries 

I really don't understand the way some people think around here. @Lozzy is responding to all of the posts and bugs like crazy, they're fixing the game's problems, announced the patch/notes,  and it's likely to come out this week, yet people are still complaining, even about the fact that they keep working on said patch with the limited time they have before it goes out? I'm sure these same people would have asked ''Why aren't you working on the patch instead of being on the forum'' if they haven't said they're still working on it already. 

I for one am excited to see that Codemasters is finally greatly improving  it's community feedback on this and I'll happily wait a couple of days more for the next patch, if that's what's necessary for it to be a good one. I have good faith in the next patch, and mostly next years game.

Some people here need to lighten up a bit, try to give some constructive feedback instead of just shouting out everything you think is wrong with the game.

I really don't understand the way some people think around here. @Lozzy is responding to all of the posts and bugs like crazy, they're fixing the game's problems, announced the patch/notes,  and it's likely to come out this week, yet people are still complaining, even about the fact that they keep working on said patch with the limited time they have before it goes out? I'm sure these same people would have asked ''Why aren't you working on the patch instead of being on the forum'' if they haven't said they're still working on it already. 

I for one am excited to see that Codemasters is finally greatly improving  it's community feedback on this and I'll happily wait a couple of days more for the next patch, if that's what's necessary for it to be a good one. I have good faith in the next patch, and mostly next years game.

Some people here need to lighten up a bit, try to give some constructive feedback instead of just shouting out everything you think is wrong with the game.
Thank you I've been trying to mention some of the things you say Sometimes I just don't think get my point across in the right way. I feel sometimes people jump on here after playing F1 to vent their anger on how bad it is. Is not like were not in the same boat 

• Social Media & Community Team
cfiore124 said:
Lozzy said:
cfiore124 you're jumping to conclusions now...
Oh really? How so? YOUR community whatever said this:  promised you yesterday I’d get you an update on patches. So, we’re aiming to get the PS4 patch released and out to you guys before the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (so that’s before the end of next week).

it is the very first post in this thread. And you yourself just said : As soon as we have them ready we'll post them. We've not forgotten, I've just not got round to doing them yet because I'm working on the patch itself.

hmmm, "because I'm working on the patch itself" Sooooo how exactly am I "jumping to conclusions? And about what? Unless you can magically get the patch finished, submitted for cert  by Sony and released in the next 4 days then I stand by my statement that you guys are full of it and lie to us all the time. Again, you guys are a joke. Let's not even discuss the "in season updates" oh wait, the last race of the season is this weekend. 
I said we're "aiming to get the patch out before the end of next week." And that was said because you guys hate us using the word 'soon'. If you'd prefer, maybe we should just go back to non-committal words like "soon"...?  ;). Constantly.

I understand your frustrations, but we are certainly not lying to you.

• Codemasters Staff
I'm fully aware of what was said. You're assuming that because we're working on it that it will not be out on time. That is not the case at the moment, we are still on course.

If it's out on time are you going to say we're not full of it, that we don't lie, and that while we try to be funny sometimes we are not a joke...?

Perhaps @cfiore124 it's a case of the patch has come back from Sony and they've said to Codemasters you need to just tidy up items x,y,z before you release. This would explain why Codemasters are still working on it and still on course to release before sunday

@Lozzy Me and my championship partners (http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_f1-2015-campeonato-torneo-nocturno-comenzamos-en-noviembre-participa_2120221) will be huge gratefully if the patch is out for Friday night with the followings issues:

- Cutting corners review. (More penalties and not easy to disqualification, please)

- Yellow/green flag bug.

- Dpad quicker choices in general.

- Dpad uses during the pitstops (no possibility to change tyre compound in the entry of the pitstop, of course).

- Gaps faults (with the behind car in the race, when you improves your sectors in race and also in qualifying).

- Transparent cars when they go slow.

Please work hard and sorry if you didnt like my joke, but only was a joke, I don't want to disrespect you...

the first i want to say is that @jennyannem is doing a great job :-) nobody from codemasters has taken us for serious for a very long time and i feel that you (jenny) are doing your best to keep us up to date. by the way, i think you are the right woman for this job ;-) 

i am looking forward to the coming PS4 patch and i hope that it will make the game as good as it was possible for f1 2015... BUT... i say it clear... i am expecting a lot from f1 2016... especially because you were joining the f1 team... please dont make us disapointed jenny ;-) 

(sorry, i know that my english is not really perfect)

Archived