Jump to content Jump to content

Team meeting 18/11/2015 - Patch Update & More!

jennyannem

Patch today? Patch tomorrow? Patchhh... attjooooo.... PAtch! Now patch? Here patch! There patch? where Patch? OMG a patch! WE need a patch? Do we? Oh jesus yes we do! PATCH me up Scotty! I like a patch. Give us a patch or I cry!

Ok, that's it morons! Have enough patching for today? 
They will deliver it when it comes and when it is ready!! Until then, ask questions or give tips about everything else, except when the patch will come!I think you will notice it. 

coolieboy said:
In the new patch, will the cars performance be adjusted? For example will the Force India's see a bump in performance and McLarens have a decrease in performance or will it be strictly cosmetic like Manor's new livery?  
Think it's a performance patch as well. Well hopefully it is.
Yeah I hope so too. I'm a bit reluctant to start the 2015 champ season until the new patch but then again I'm also having a blast with the 2014 season. 

And with the better performing AI ( Perez, Hulkenberg and Kvyat). Will the season objectives change as well? I am about to start a pro season with a McLaren. Now the season objective is 11th position. But I think 13th or something like that is more realistic. 

@jennyannem Where are you now?  Why you dont show us the notes of the following patch? Why the patch will not be on time without the problem you have to fix? 
Yes, the last question I think that is because Sony charges you for each patch, but,
dont we deserve that you spend a little more money to have the customers happy or at least less unhappy?

WE NEED AN ANSWER!!!

• Social Media & Community Team
JuanCarMR said:
@jennyannem Where are you now?  Why you dont show us the notes of the following patch? Why the patch will not be on time without the problem you have to fix? 
Yes, the last question I think that is because Sony charges you for each patch, but, dont we deserve that you spend a little more money to have the customers happy or at least less unhappy?

WE NEED AN ANSWER!!!
@Lozzy updated you yesterday in this thread about the PS4 patch...  there was an issue with the patch and we couldn't solve the problem before the deadline from Sony. We don't like missing deadlines, but we also think that releasing a patch that introduces new problems isn't acceptable, and not fair on you guys. We know you're frustrated, and we're really sorry that we missed the deadline, but we didn't want to release a patch that we weren't satisfied with.

I ain't happy .this year I've really got into f1 ( so I'm a new fan) so I decided to buy the game and all it's had is problems after problems.. I really don't think I'm going to bother next year
Really?  What platform are you on? I think the PS4 version is alright.  If the fix the few bugs and add an impressive career mode then next year's game will be better. 

• Codemasters Staff
Yisc said:

Any news from yesterdays meeting? :)

Following the 2 week schedule, one should have been held.

I'll tell you there was a meeting, I'll leave @jennyannem to give out more details but after some of the replies last time if I were her I wouldn't be in any rush to do it!

Lozzy said:
Yisc said:

Any news from yesterdays meeting? :)

Following the 2 week schedule, one should have been held.

I'll tell you there was a meeting, I'll leave @jennyannem to give out more details but after some of the replies last time if I were her I wouldn't be in any rush to do it!
Will we find out what was said in the meeting today?

Archived