Jump to content Jump to content

Team meeting 18/11/2015 - Patch Update & More!

jennyannem

Lozzy said:
Yisc said:

Any news from yesterdays meeting? :)

Following the 2 week schedule, one should have been held.

I'll tell you there was a meeting, I'll leave @jennyannem to give out more details but after some of the replies last time if I were her I wouldn't be in any rush to do it!
Surely you would of informed her of what  what is was walking into! I do really feel sorry for her it's not her fault that you have made a total mess of f12015 and surely you would have told her that being on the forum is going to be tough as you decided to only produce half a game and then decide to feed the loyal f1 fans with promises that the game was the best yet with dlc support monthly with live update of the title tbh @Lozzy it's like you going for a lovely meal ordering a 16oz steak and then when it's brought to the table only receiving an 8oz steak tell us Lozzy how would you react plz be honest??!

Lozzy said:
Yisc said:

I'll tell you there was a meeting, I'll leave @jennyannem to give out more details but after some of the replies last time if I were her I wouldn't be in any rush to do it!
Its a shame. Please know not everybody is like that. Some people appreciate everything you guys do for us. Im still having fun and take the time you need for the patch. Thanks to keep us updated!  

Lozzy said:
Yisc said:

Will we find out what was said in the meeting today?

Lozzy said:
Yisc said:

Will we find out what was said in the meeting today?
You are asking every fucking day about the patch. Cool down and let them do their job. Have some patience. The patch will come when its ready. It wont come earlier if you ask every day. 

• Social Media & Community Team
Normally I'd have got the team meeting information out for you today, but I've been completely floored by a cold (writing this carefully from my sickbed... just wanted you to all know why!). I'll get it up as soon as I can, but that's why it hasn't been posted! Sorry guys!

I handed in sick notes in school...come on..I got a stinking cold,still I had to work through it..give people a straight answer how messed up is the patch really. .stop making excuses.had enough of them.it won't make us or you any better....copy and paste,can't be that hard to do from bed.  Get well soon..

Lozzy said:
Yisc said:

Sucks to be the bearer of bad news.

Sucks even more that there's so little good news to report.

There'd be more positive reactions if the company delivered better quality.

I handed in sick notes in school...come on..I got a stinking cold,still I had to work through it..give people a straight answer how messed up is the patch really. .stop making excuses.had enough of them.it won't make us or you any better....copy and paste,can't be that hard to do from bed.  Get well soon..
Lol. I'm assuming from all of that you REALLY don't want me to post any information at all?

Lol. I'm assuming from all of that you REALLY don't want me to post any information at all?

its more than a week sence you told us your probs with patch..and no news at all,jennys got a cold and theres nobody on the planet that can help,,,,,,,mybe mythbusters can help.

Well, you'll be happy to know that I'm in and writing my notes now, but from your comments it appears you really don't want me to at all....

Are  you joking or just being petulant? 
its more than a week sence you told us your probs with patch..and no news at all,jennys got a cold and theres nobody on the planet that can help,,,,,,,mybe mythbusters can help.

Well, you'll be happy to know that I'm in and writing my notes now, but from your comments it appears you really don't want me to at all....

Operator1 said:

I could understand if you're too under-the-weather to post the latest meeting notes right away, but it's poor form to bait & troll the community in the meantime instead.

Get well soon.

Hopefully, I should be able to get the team meeting stuff up today, but being rude isn't going to speed it along any, nor make the person who's dragged themselves in because they want to get stuff up for you guys feel any better  :p

@jennyannem I think the complainers are just generally a bit more vocal around here. I for one am looking forward to reading the team meeting notes, and I'm very much looking forward to the patch on PS4. It's been long coming but I'd take a properly working big patch over a rushed one any day, so I hope It'll be worth the wait, and I appreciate all of the updates from you and the team recently. 

Archived