Jump to content Jump to content

Player data, Super Licence stats, liveries, lap times, setups, game settings disappeared

pover74

• Administrator

Please post in the right forum

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.
Many thanks
Barry

• 5 months later...

Ps5 online f12021 turned my console on and lost all my setups and wheel settings took me 6 months to get the setups  so I put australia in last night but all others are gone not happy with this yet again 20190822_220033.thumb.jpg.a592b94c0e9ad054b6fcef77e5be25f2.jpg

• Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

This information, in particular a step-by-step method to show us how you can replicate the issue often, is critical in helping us identify and ultimately resolve any issue. Without this, we don’t have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose any potential issue you have seen online. I can then send the potential issue to the right team, and make sure that the developers have all the information they need as soon as possible. The more detail, the more chance we have of replicating the issue, and working towards a fix.

Many thanks
Barry

Please post a new topic in 'Report An Issue' and complete the bug report provided, thanks. 

• Administrator
  • A detailed description of the issue.
  • Report Code
  • Platform?
  • Game-mode?
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, pover74 said:

Hi Barry sorry about yesterday was frustrated I seen the post you was going to look at my p2 save what you put in chat and my psn is dpover71,if any news on this matter cheers 

No worries.

See if you can find them on your harddrive on your PS4, they should be saved. They should be next to your savegames, did you lose them too?

This might help:

Method 1. Restore Deleted or Lost PS4 Hard Drive Games from Cloud Saves

If you've saved or uploaded beloved PS4 games into online cloud storage, you'll be able to find and restore deleted or lost PS4 hard drive games from Cloud Saves. Follow the below tutorial steps to restore your lost PS4 hard drive games right now:

• Go to "Settings" > click "Application Saved Data Management".
  • Tab "Saved Data in Online Storage" > "Download to System Storage".
  • Select and check relative games that you saved in Online Storage > click "Download".
  • Wait for the downloading process finishes, and you need to repeat the operation several times till you get all lost games restored from Cloud saves.

After this, you'll be able to recover deleted saved games on PS4 hard drive and enjoy playing those games again. 

Method 2. Recover Lost PS4 Games by Re-Downloading Them from Playstation Store

PlayStation Store has a feature that once you've bought games from it, you can redownload it again after login into your PS4 game account with your user name and password. So you can follow below steps to re-download lost PS4 games from PlayStation Store and save them on your PS4 hard drive again:

• Sign in PS4 account with the username and password > go to "PlayStation Store".
  • Find lost games which you lost on PS4 hard drive.
  • Re-download lost games one by one to PS4 local storage - PS4 hard drive again.
  • If you have PS4 game CDs, you can also restore lost games from the game CDs.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, pover74 said:

Its deleted all my setups in the game barry not the game deleted been onto cloud and go into my setups and they all was gone  thanks 

So theres not hint on any extra game files? any savegames at all?

• Administrator
On 1/15/2022 at 1:08 PM, pover74 said:

Its deleted all my setups in the game barry not the game deleted been onto cloud and go into my setups and they all was gone  thanks they is nothing its deleted them twice now 

Are there any savegames present? Anything at all. I need to check if you have any files at all. To find them head to the “Settings” menu, find “Saved Data and Game/App Settings,” then “Save Data (PS5),” and then “Cloud Storage.” Players can then select the “Download to Console Storage” option to see which save files are uploaded to the cloud

Does anything come bacK?

• Administrator
Just now, pover74 said:

Done that its deleted all my files when I redownloaded them its deleted my setup yet again so not happy yet again 

So, nope. Have you any other backup options available?

I've checked your account on our online services and nothing has flagged up as a problem. I suspect a problem with the cloud perhaps. I'm still awaiting what troubleshooting you've tried, and a proper bug report.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to some network issues, I had to restart the game yesterday. Upon launch I was greeted by the graphics calibration screen. This was the first sign that something's gone wrong. After that EVERYTHING was back to square one and ALL my data was gone. Game settings, wheel settings, replays, my braking point progress and most importantly all my setups. 
  • Report Code
    -
  • Platform?
    PS5
  • Game-mode?
    Affects all game modes
    Restart PS.
    Checked if I could restore from cloud data. But local data and cloud data are in sync (timestamp right after the issue occurred).

Had some problems with connection two days ago, after which I stopped playing. Upon booting up the game yesterday, 25.01, I was greeted first by the graphics calibration, then hint screens and the 2500 pitcoin I received the first time I booted the game. I immediately noticed that the music was turned on, and realized that all my settings had been reset. Upon further inspection, all my driver profile items such as Super Licence stats, liveries, player icons, lap times, car setups, etc had disappeared or been deleted. All my data seemed to be gone, except for Safety Rating, Attendance Rating, and my Ranked Play rank.

• Report Code

XDVM-JCPE-VCTV-HMHE

• Platform?

PC, through Steam.

• Game-mode?

All

• [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H9H4mfVCsLTApTptWBPkiu_scAC0mEDa/view?usp=sharing

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING

Restart game, verify integrity of game files, restart pc, enable and disable cloud saves, download cloud saves from steam server. Currently doing a reinstall.

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

Unknown

• Administrator

Hi 

What data they had saved? Was their controller configs, replays, saves, grand prix saves, career saves etc. Please list all you have lost.

What happened on the previous launch when you had all the data? Did you have a crash? Any specific connectivity issues?

When was your last game update? What was the latest game version you had access to your files?

When you load the game up, what do you exactly experience?

Did you, at any point, use the 'Delete All Save Data' option in the in-game menus or adjusted your Steam cache option

• BarryBL changed the title to Player data, Super Licence stats, liveries, lap times, setups, game settings disappeared