Jump to content Jump to content

[FIXED] Dirt Rally - Strange reaction of the car

britaodeleve

Hello everyone, im having a strange thing happening in the game. I have a T500RS and changed some of the settings of the wheel and now the car is impossible to drive.
When i press the gaz pedal the car starts going left, right, left, right... even in the replay i can notice that very well. Even with FF off it keeps making the same, i already tried everything in default but the problem continues. Can anyone explain me how to solve this ?
Regards.
Hello everyone, im having a strange thing happening in the game. I have a T500RS and changed some of the settings of the wheel and now the car is impossible to drive.
When i press the gaz pedal the car starts going left, right, left, right... even in the replay i can notice that very well. Even with FF off it keeps making the same, i already tried everything in default but the problem continues. Can anyone explain me how to solve this ?
Regards.
How much do you know about wheels? It could be set up for the wrong controller type or have a steering deadzone that should be set to zero.
Well i solved this way, i remember that it was normal for this to happen with Codemasters games in the old days. I put the force in the control panel of the wheel to zero, went in the game calibrated all, leave the game went in the control panel of the wheel again and changed the force to 60% again.
It's working again.

Archived