Jump to content Jump to content

Stop being losers and stop hitting the other car in pro racing!!! CM plz have a report button!!!!

It's happened to me alot more in the last 3/4 days. It seems the ghosting only works under slow left to right movements or when the game sense they aren't breaking for a corner. My problem has been as i get along side people and give them a wide berth, they swing quickly into me and the game doesn't pick this up causing them to hit me off the circuit.

Yes that’s been a problem since I can remember. Only for me I can’t tell right now, since I hardly get any human opponents and the bots have other ways of knocking you off the track.

What might help is to drive behind your opponent for a short while first, get really close with almost the same speed and ‘tap’ them lightly. The ghosting will then activate and you can drive through them and they won’t be able to hit you anymore. 

1 hour ago, RubiconXX78 said:

Yes that’s been a problem since I can remember. Only for me I can’t tell right now, since I hardly get any human opponents and the bots have other ways of knocking you off the track.

What might help is to drive behind your opponent for a short while first, get really close with almost the same speed and ‘tap’ them lightly. The ghosting will then activate and you can drive through them and they won’t be able to hit you anymore. 

I’ve had lately several as I’m close behind slam on the brakes on straights , and I run into them causing me to DNF. It’s a lousy system. Too easy to manipulate by some. 

You are not racing other people 95% of the time. I guarantee it. 
Even If there was a report button do you really think the lazy gits would do anything about it. They can’t even fix the basics. 
There was a report button a few versions ago. Not that it did anything but sent your report in to a very deep hole. That button went when ghosting came in. Ghosting makes no difference as You are always racing bots and if CM want you off the track that my friend is where you are going.