Jump to content Jump to content

F1® 2021 | Racenet Support BETA - APPLY NOW

BarryBL

On 4/7/2022 at 10:41 PM, PWJones said:

Hello! Just found out about this. I've been using telemetry with F1 2021 for a while so am keen to try this out! Hopefully my re-activated EA account can update my username to something more user friendly (d788a39411bd2d578da0e1470a498809)! Thanks for the development of this kind of stuff! 🙂

it's probably unique, did you previously register a(n now) inaccessible email?

1 hour ago, steviejay69 said:

it's probably unique, did you previously register a(n now) inaccessible email?

All sorted now thanks. I managed to change my username back to something useful - it just took a few hours to process 🙂 My username is pwjones if anyone would like to add me please. I'd love to play around with the lap comparison tool.

• Like 2

The friends tab in Racenet does not work for me, but does for my friends. When I try to open it, it loads for a second, and then gets stuck in a blue screen. Any solution for a fix?

friends.png

Edited by H_pro1

On 4/11/2022 at 11:54 PM, H_pro1 said:

The friends tab in Racenet does not work for me, but does for my friends. When I try to open it, it loads for a second, and then gets stuck in a blue screen. Any solution for a fix?

friends.png

Hello @H_pro1 what browser are you using?

Working fine here Edge 100.0.1185.39

17 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Hello @H_pro1 what browser are you using?

Working fine here Edge 100.0.1185.39

Hi,

Browser versions (doesn't work on any, same blue screen)

Chrome: 100.0.4896.88
Edge: 100.0.1185.39
Firefox: 99.0.1

It must be something else than the browsers, as I don't have any extensions in Firefox, and it doesn't work. Weird.

2 hours ago, H_pro1 said:

Hi,

Browser versions (doesn't work on any, same blue screen)

Chrome: 100.0.4896.88
Edge: 100.0.1185.39
Firefox: 99.0.1

It must be something else than the browsers, as I don't have any extensions in Firefox, and it doesn't work. Weird.

Try updating the video driver.

Intel DCH Driver most likely from experience.

It's why dxdiags are asked for on even the simplest of bugs. Next most likely is connectivity or proxy, so please check / disable 3rd party AV or firewall.

51 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Try updating the video driver.

Intel DCH Driver most likely from experience.

It's why dxdiags are asked for on even the simplest of bugs. Next most likely is connectivity or proxy, so please check / disable 3rd party AV or firewall.

Disabling firewall - No help
I don't have a AV (other than W10 default)
Can't install that DCH driver (Error 8). Tells I don't have a driver to install to the current machine, sure this is not only for them without a GPU?

Added a error log from DCH driver and dxdiag 

IntelGFX.log DxDiag.txt

Edited by H_pro1

5 hours ago, H_pro1 said:

Disabling firewall - No help
I don't have a AV (other than W10 default)
Can't install that DCH driver (Error 8). Tells I don't have a driver to install to the current machine, sure this is not only for them without a GPU?

Added a error log from DCH driver and dxdiag 

IntelGFX.log 5.52 kB · 0 downloads DxDiag.txt 110.3 kB · 0 downloads

The Windows firewall is not usually an issue, it often prompts for things to be allowed. It's a good choice to just have Windows Defender. We can now discount that.

You must have disabled the iGPU, the i5-9600K has one, only the F variants have no iGPU. So we can discount that.

Maybe try the browser in incognito mode, this usually prompts you to allow any extensions that may be an issue.

Try the browsers with hardware acceleration turned off.

If that is not successful, DDU the Nvidia driver and try a 4xx.xx variant.

• Like 1

Hey @H_pro1, I'm part of the RaceNet team. We're investigating this now. Could you please add me as a friend (jasononguk) so I can look into this? Also could you share a screenshot of your console log's network tab? Thanks

Edited by CDM-JO

1 hour ago, CDM-JO said:

Hey @H_pro1, I'm part of the RaceNet team. We're investigating this now. Could you please add me as a friend (jasononguk) so I can look into this? Also could you share a screenshot of your console log's network tab? Thanks

Hey,

I sent you a friend request via EA App (Hpro1). 

I added three screenshots from the network tab.
network1.png: I opened racenet.com, cleared everything in the console network tab and clicked the 'friends' tab.
network2&3.png: While being in the friends tab I refreshed the page.

network1.png

network2.png

network3.png

• Like 1

On 3/22/2022 at 9:49 AM, Hempyjr said:

Hi, first of all i wanna say thanks for this performance analysis tool from racenet, i was hoping for something official, not a third party app, really helpful for me. I know the devs have a lot of work to do, but i am just curious if you have an estimated date when the updates are coming with the possibility to compare with full leaderboard from the time trial list and not only with your friends? And the update with map track markers (50, 100, 150)? Thanks in advance.

Hi @Hempyjr, really good to hear that you're finding it useful. Thanks for letting us know! I can confirm that we are indeed investigating the ability to compare with the full time trial leaderboard in performance analysis, and adding track markers. But sadly don't have any estimated dates we can share just yet.

Edited by CDM-JO
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...