Jump to content Jump to content

F1® 2021 | Forum Championship | Teams Only Championship

BarryBL

On 4/4/2022 at 4:59 AM, Blackbird said:

We have Canada next, then Spa as grande finale of our grande season.)

OP says just Canada. Will probably be a test to see if 1.18 has broken MP as has been reported. 

With a full 20 drivers in my league last Sunday there were issues on 1.17

53 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

OP says just Canada. Will probably be a test to see if 1.18 has broken MP as has been reported. 

Ok. Thanks.

What were the issues exactly? I have a league race with full grid as well some time soon. 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Got any further reports of this you can link @steviejay69, especially ones since Monday midday. I'm working on getting something to the developers today

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Got any further reports of this you can link @steviejay69, especially ones since Monday midday. I'm working on getting something to the developers today

Just the ones that were shared in the main 'Report an Issue' subforum (you seem to have) and made their way into the league Discord.

Reported on XBox and PC (anecdotal).

For my own league race Sunday, it was Mexico and the game ignored my tyre selection but on M tyre twice the grip turned to ice and I span out. There was lag and a car remained ghosted after a DSC and the SC came out too often (I seem to recall blue flags shown when no other car was near and I'm pretty sure the only thing could have been a desynced car causing it.) Under SC a driver was showing as out of the race each time the pit was passed.

I always stream it.

On 4/5/2022 at 11:09 AM, BarryBL said:

DMed on Steam. Just glad I got a playthrough of 'Braking Point' before the game totally turned to garbage 🙂

That's not without issues in itself BTW but the post I started has rather paled into insignificance given the current state of things. 😒

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

I'm good with that. or as soon as the sprint is finished (a session can always have red flags).

Tomorrow is full qualification like before not sprint quali-race whatever it called. Hopefully we won't have any red flags, as long as two canadian pay drivers apply themselves to somewhat close to "no heroics in Sainte Devote".

Edited by Blackbird
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Blackbird said:

Tomorrow is full qualification like before not sprint quali-race whatever it called. Hopefully we won't have any red flags, as long as two canadian pay drivers apply themselves to somewhat close to "no heroics in Sainte Devote".

Yes. I don't like these Sprint weekends, they are illogical. Timings, practicalities, etc. They should just drop them.

• BarryBL unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...