Jump to content Jump to content

CM fakery - Season 3 out now!

So how much BS have you been put up with so far in the new season of Pro League? If I was a marketeer then I would advertise it like this:

“Season 3 of Pro League is a truly remarkable and worthy successor to the previous seasons. You can be screwed and knocked off the track once again in many many sophisticated ways, but now in even more unbelievable ways than before! Also we added a nice trick to the bot cars that allows them to make up 2 seconds when they’re behind in the last 4 turns of a track and drive straight through you, or even better, knock you from behind in a DNF! We did improve ghostery - believe it or not - so that YOU can’t knock the bots off track. We’re very proud to have added such intelligent conditions to our AI algorithms. We spend almost 1 month of coding and testing, although our users probably would prefer that we actually bug fix the damn game. But who cares? Money is pouring in and EA Games is very very happy with us. Last but not least, the bots can now drive even more unrealistic lap times during grid starts. They can now improve their pre-race best lap times - driven in qualifying - with at least 9 seconds in a grid start duel! How about that folks! Isn’t that lovely?! Upgrade your cars now so you can show off your PI scores in our forums, but at the same time lose even more races than before! Thank you for letting us screw you.”

Edited by RubiconXX78

• RubiconXX78 changed the title to CM fakery - Season 3 out now!

And then of course the usual slow fake opponents that are there to keep your spirit alive after being screwed by an insanely fast bot in previous races. 

This ‘opponent’ Aldy has a similar PB as myself in Brazil, but is 10 seconds slower than me in a qualifying duel. It’s time is immediately posted after I cross the finish line. How?! Then I look in the ranking because it has the same score as me after the duel. But it just isn’t there. Impossible! It couldn’t have driven a new race already and have a different score, ‘cause I immediately checked after our duel.

Rigged scammers!

6E9FC400-5947-42AB-9F3D-DAF76FB4BD2C.png

EE5C2FDC-E6BB-48A0-B399-17E94C192969.png

5B63B032-AF8F-4BE3-8B13-A71A087DA513.png

029C5800-ED88-45FF-8758-998F44EC8068.png

I have got a whole list of opponents that race you and the counterpoints are the same as yours when you win or lose! I try to skip the game when one of these names are my opponent. By the way they all have a level between 34 and 37 and driving a custem car!!

Edited by Game4ce
  • Agree 1

I won 4 out of my 5 placement races. All 5 were fake. 4 I won by 10 seconds+ and the one I lost surprise it was a grid race and I lost by 10 seconds. First 2 races both drivers had personal bests which were 8 seconds quicker than mine, I won one and lost the other….! 

i reckon the first week is when all the fake ai’s/ cheaters are turned up to the max. You’re best not playing for 10 days then getting to champion in the rest of the 20 days which is easy

Seems like the only thing reliable about this game is the bot shenanigans.  I went 3-2 in my placement duals.  The 2 "losses" were blatantly obvious bot-induced DNFs.  I was not surprised in the least bit; it was completely expected.  In a perverted sort of way, I think I would have been disappointed had that not been the case.  Looks like the bots are now living rent-free in my head.  Thanks CM!

Same same as everyone above!!! So stupid. And lame. And cowardly by CM to not even have anyone here to answer queries or reply to issues.

Remove all ai cars from the races, and only have REAL players racing each other. Wow, what a novel idea!!!

Classic example

I just finished a race at Singapore. Not my favourite or best. I lost. Tight battle for 3/4’s of the race where I was 99% in front. I made a mistake ans he passed me. Into the tight left with all the yellow signs he hits wall and spins left on track in racing line. 

He ghosted as I approached. He was anyway as I was close behind. . He is still sideways just starting to turn as I’m right over him. Still ghosted. And then magically materialises AS I GO THROUGH HIM and knocks me into the wall as I go past him. And he wins by 4 seconds. 

bahahahahahahaha. This game is Mickey Mouse stuff.