Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Payout overview

Do you know if there is an overview available of the exact payouts for the career events?
Something that lists the exact payout for each event type / difficulty / position.

I've mostly been playing random rallies, but now i'm starting to go through the career mode and noticed that 1st place in clubman got me only 60k, while 1st place in professional gets me 100k. I'm wondering how that will progress as i move into elite/master (same for rallysport/hillclimb).

Edit: Since i didn't find any full overview yet, i'll just keep updating this post with the numbers i do know.

Rally:
Open: 40.000
Clubman: 60.000
Professional: 100.000
Elite: 150.000
Masters: 200.000

Hillclimb:
Open: 
Clubman:
Professional: 
Elite: 
Masters: 120.000

Rallycross:
Open: 
Clubman: 30.000
Professional: 
Elite: 
Masters: 150.000

You'll get around 150,000 credits for a win at masters in rallycross.  I think the payment is the same across all 
disciplines. The difference is how fast you get the payment. 

Payouts listed are for Masters difficulty:
- Rally - 200k for winning
- Hillclimb - 120k for winning
- Rallycross - 150k for winning

Note that while Hillclimb gives the "least", you can complete a whole event in about 10 minutes, which is 3 times faster than RX event and about 6 times faster than Rally (assuming you don't restart).

Thanks Ryu!

And indeed, the payouts for Hillclimb will change, this was announced in last week's blog post.

BTW, I think winning Open in Rally grants you 40k. Can't remember it for 100% at this point, won those Open events with Mini when the game started the EA period after all (yeah, I'm the "restart until won" type when it comes to racing against AI).

Oh, one last note. Hillclimb gives 120k right now, not 130k. Not sure where I got that extra 10k xD
Tnx mate. Perhaps it was the bonus for added difficulty. For driving with no assists etc you get something like 12/13% bonus, and additionally about 10k if you don't use your replays.

own996 said:
Oh, one last note. Hillclimb gives 120k right now, not 130k. Not sure where I got that extra 10k xD
Tnx mate. Perhaps it was the bonus for added difficulty. For driving with no assists etc you get something like 12/13% bonus, and additionally about 10k if you don't use your replays.
25k for no restart at Master level (5k per each restart), and % for assists, which depends on which you have on or off.