Jump to content Jump to content

Codemasters should create a app to create custom Liverys, overalls, and Helmets for F1 2022

747A380

Hello Codemasters and folks, I really do think this solution will fix the not very good customisation system in the most recent F1 games,

Further Customisation for driver and my team career: F1 2022 urgently needs better customisation for both careers, my idea is codemasters could create a app for IOS and Android to customise helmets, overalls, liverys, etc. The user could use there stylus or Apple pencil to create some crazy designs and upload images from there device to the app to put on the 3d model, after they have finished designing they can upload it to there game via the cloud or whatever codematsers would use and then it would appear in your game. The special liverys and stuff in podium pass could be replaced by different materials like matte, chrome, etc more on podium pass in next chapter. Overall Codemasters need to make there customisation better because the only solution is modding but people on console can't do that, so I think creating a app is a great idea!

This suggestion is from my “F1 2022 or Future F1 Games Wishlist”, you can see other suggestions that I have provided down below. D1B33E97-1944-4A9C-AFD9-331D1E055FFB.thumb.png.d51fe119a9bbf6cc061471ed32502067.png

Some quick designs I created for this app, very Gran Turismo Sport inspiration as I think Gran Turismo has one of the best Livery editors.C6E72C06-6AE7-4C32-82A5-BD333B0ACBFE.png.5a2d9f9346a235f2c881bb1deca5ef33.png

Hope you enjoyed my suggestions and make sure to check out my F1 2022 or Future F1 Games Wishlist, feel free to comment down below to explain your opinions and thoughts.

Bye!!!!

Edited by 747A380
  • Like 2

• 747A380 changed the title to Codemasters should create a app to create custom Liverys, overalls, and Helmets for F1 2022
10 hours ago, ronwis0122 said:

This is such a useful idea. I loved it. 

Yeah I thought this was a good idea, good to know other people like this concept. Thanks for commenting!

This is a great idea, but would love to see this available on consoles also. The way that customization is now is just meh, it's super limited. Emblems are terrible, would like to create my own. And liveries should be completely reworked so that people can upload a logo for example and plaster it anywhere in the car. Many years ago PES had a feature where you could use PNG's to add to the game, emblems, kits and sponsors. Has many teams weren't licensed it helped with the game experience.

Edited by LordVader7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LordVader7 said:

This is a great idea, but would love to see this available on consoles also. The way that customization is now is just meh, it's super limited. Emblems are terrible, would like to create my own. And liveries should be completely reworked so that people can upload a logo for example and plaster it anywhere in the car. Many years ago PES had a feature where you could use PNG's to had to the game, emblems, kits and sponsors. Has many teams weren't licensed it helped with the game experience.

Yes, the app would be installed on a phone or a ipad then when your finished your design you can upload it to your F1 2022 game on console or pc. Yes I do very much agree with you that the customisation is really bad and I hope they can do this idea. Thanks for commenting!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT IN F1 22! This is practically a mixture of GT7's Livery Editor in terms of creating liveries and such, as well as NFS Heat Studio, allowing you to customize cars and create designs and import them into NFS Heat itself. And since EA provided funding for this year's iteration, it's not impossible.

• Agree 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 2:00 PM, NicoTheJoker said:

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT IN F1 22! This is practically a mixture of GT7's Livery Editor in terms of creating liveries and such, as well as NFS Heat Studio, allowing you to customize cars and create designs and import them into NFS Heat itself. And since EA provided funding for this year's iteration, it's not impossible.

Same...