Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

The best thing to come out of this weekend is that at the end of the race my debts to the forum will be paid and I can finally get rid of this avatar. It's been a long year.

Why Vettel? Just........why?

"You never know what's going to hap-" Don't even go there.

Even more astonishing: Kimi wasn't slower for once. 
I think they need to do a drug test, I swear he's had performance enhancing drugs :joy: 

Brilliant lap. I don't know what you're doing right now, but please Nico keep doing it. 

Vettel just loves starting from the back in Abu Dhabi. 

Lukedfrt said:
Where was this Nico earlier in the season!?
It's simple, when the pressure is on he can't do it, which is why he'll never be a champion.

Lukedfrt said:
Where was this Nico earlier in the season!?
Some tenths behind a Lewis that still had a championship to win.

I don't really care that Vettel is all but last. At least it will be something to watch during the race rather than the usual procession. 

Only just got back in time from my bros house, traffic is horrendous for a Sunday....

Hughesy said:
Brace yourself folks, you won't believe this, Maldonado has crashed  :o
Harder to believe is he was a completely innocent bystander

Can't help but think Merc are having Hamilton run longer to avoid having him catch Rosberg. Seems kinda stupid they go on about giving the drivers the same strategy, yet if this is their call then they are effectively doing what they can to secure the win for Rosberg.

Can't help but think Merc are having Hamilton run longer to avoid having him catch Rosberg. Seems kinda stupid they go on about giving the drivers the same strategy, yet if this is their call then they are effectively doing what they can to secure the win for Rosberg.
If Hamilton switches to Supers at his next stop then it should be a close finish depending on the grip level.

If Hamilton switches to Supers at his next stop then it should be a close finish depending on the grip level.
Don't bet on it too much bud, with Rosberg only around 10 seconds behind him now Hamilton will have to make up around 10-12 seconds... Against the sister car it's probably gonna be too late. Plus if they put him on the softs there's no chance.

Mercedes doing what they've done all season, and will next season. Need the other teams to start to fight them or the sport is going to get worse.

Pretty sure the whole "just stop a lap later than teammate" hasn't exactly worked out too great for Rosberg this season, so I doubt anything would've changed dramatically if they did it again this race.

Not that I care anyway, glad this season is over.