Jump to content Jump to content

Nvidia Graphics Card Issue? Game Freezes

@mx1000

nice rig.

like most system that use creative or xonar the audio drivers never realy get updated by manufactures. worth having a look and check if your driver is the latest update. <LINK

But that said i think i found a general issue accros the board.. after testing the game on 2 of my other machines that are all completely different. i had to create firewall rules for both  (thats because i use comodo) but both i also had to disable steam overlay. ?!

just incase your not sure.
right click the game title in steam > properties > general tab just above "set launch options" a small box with "enable/disable the steam overlay while in-game.

another one of those "yes this has effected many games in the past. but why i didnt think of that, " i have my self from the day i installed steam disabled that in the steam properties. so hents why i havnt had a prob with that on my machine..

Hope that helps.

:)
Sgt Drayke

Hey have you checked out my Youtube Video Discussion?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
So you're happy with using DX10 on a 2014 game with a GTX770 ? ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Faith on humanity lost for ever.