Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRTy Forumers League

Finished Monte, all I can say, is that I'm not last :smile: 

For the next season, I vote 
- Easy and Hard, or Hard and Easy?

I have no idea what it is, buit like the sound of it in my head :smile: 

Auduns said:
Finished Monte, all I can say, is that I'm not last :smile: 

For the next season, I vote - Easy and Hard, or Hard and Easy?

I have no idea what it is, buit like the sound of it in my head :smile: 

I practiced the balance of going easy and hard during my time in college, for... educational practices of course. 

TPJP said:
Joined, this will be interesting :) Body shorts
Yes, well, there are few things missing in order for you to actually join.

First stage had 2 punctures and retired so 30mins on the clock already, great start lol . I might sit this one out so don't delete me from league 

RoYsToon said:
First stage had 2 punctures and retired so 30mins on the clock already, great start lol . I might sit this one out so don't delete me from league 
No one will be removed from the league just because they want to sit one out ;)

TPJP said:
Oops sorry, I read and agree with the rules.

TPJP said:
"RacerAce27" is your SteamID I presume? Hard to know who to add when I don't know your name there.

TPJP said:
"RacerAce27" is your SteamID I presume? Hard to know who to add when I don't know your name there.
Yes, since it's in my sig I didn't put in the post.

Just finished Monte.

Decent run, pretty close to @Snaky115 

Had a total undeserved and unfair 15sec penalty for hitting the absolute nothing during a hairpin on the last stage. I wasnt the tail in the outside, nither the front. :( Shit happens.

But I´m happy with the results and I got some joy driving the crazy metro

TPJP said:
You also have to milk Ryu's pet cow whilst wearing a blindfold ;)

TPJP said:
I understand that, but it doesn't explicitly say "SteamID - RacerAce27", so had to ask to make sure. Not gonna add a random person to the league after all. Added btw.
OzoreXS said:
Had a total undeserved and unfair 15sec penalty for hitting the absolute nothing during a hairpin on the last stage. I wasnt the tail in the outside, nither the front. :( Shit happens.
I know the pain all too well. The clipping point for them at few hairpins is too close to the road, so you can literally slightly cut and get penalty, even though you weren't even close to spectators/paparazzi.

Yeah, one of the hairpins in Monte has an actual rock on the inside which stops you going out of bounds, except if you glance the rock with your bumper, with 4 wheels on the road, you go out of bounds - 15 seconds, thanks! 

TPJP said:
I understand that, but it doesn't explicitly say "SteamID - RacerAce27", so had to ask to make sure. Not gonna add a random person to the league after all. Added btw.
Ok, thanks :)

Just did Monte, and it went very well by my standards  :# a couple of spins here and there mixed with some decent times put me in top 3 through the rally. Very surprised at the finish of last stage where both @Snaky115 and Señor Ozores lost a lot of time and i climbed to the top of the leaderbord (for now that is :D )

Quite, i lost 15 seconds on last stage due to 2 spins mid-stage and 2 headbutts in the tunnel. And.. a little bit some other stage, i made my Manta setup just a little bit too understeery :grimace: 
Also, the website is dead for me, so weird. All browsers. Asked a friend from the US - dead as well.

Steam ID: JJBruce
Terms and conditions of DiRTy Forumers League
1.         Copyright notice
1.1     Copyright (c) 2015 RyuMakkuro.
1.2     Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
(a)      we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b)      all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
2.         Licence to use league
2.1     You may:
(a)      race in this league;
(b)      get your ass kicked by Porkhammer;
(c)      crash out violently;

[x] I have read and understood the rules of this league.

[x] I agree to the Terms and Conditions of this league.

I'm not shure what the themes are supposed to mean but if my guess is right I'll vote "Easy and Hard,or Hard and Easy?"

Resting my left heel a little before the final stage. It has all gone smooth so far, with just one spin on SS2. I recorded some of that stage, because the driving after the spin was awesome. Perfect slides into every corner!

Just done the first stage, decided to use the Manta for this one. Disastrous first stage. 25 secs slower than @Snaky115 

You reverted back to 0.9?

I wont spam another thread with my opinions of the tarmac handling but suffice to say my times are representative of my enjoyment of the stages. If Procver doesn't take my 2nd place now I will eat my hat.

I enjoyed the season overall though.