Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRTy Forumers League

Monte is old with the punctures, i love having a head-on collision with the gap rocks and having a rear puncture. Thats since v1, though.
Waiting for next season, see what cars that one brings.

I started cautiously, diffs were far too safe also, no drive at all on the ice sections.  Was actually starting to get used to Bean-Cam & it's weird sensations & enjoy the rally toward the end but too little too late....

Snaky115 said:
Game is old with the punctures
Fixed ;) I think after over 300 hours of playing DR, I've gotten a puncture in every single possible spot in the game. It's just beyond belief how crappy that is. Still haven't touched the game since that puncture in 037 in Germany, and not planning to anytime soon.

Voting so far:
- "Voyage, Voyage" - 1 vote
- Mad at Front - 0 votes
- Easy and Hard, or Hard and Easy? - 3 votes

Also a question. Should we wait with the next season until the WW comes out or just start it on Friday/Saturday?

I'll vote mad in front, just to be different & in case it's a Mads Ostberg Fiesta reference. 

Yeah, punctures really are a frustration now.  Touch a bumper, get a puncture...

I really dont know how you get them, i crashed my Manta 4 times in a single stage, no punctures. Ah well.

On that vote .. hmm.. Voyage Voyage

Fuck . I´m blind. Cant see the voting thing.

...but I dont understand the answersand not even whats being voted LOL

Voting so far:
- Mad at Front - 0 votes

wachu taking´bout?!

OzoreXS said:
Fuck . I´m blind. Cant see the voting thing.

...but I dont understand the answersand not even whats being voted LOL
Well, in the previous thread already I suggested that I'll provide few "themes" to vote for so that the next car class will be selected by everyone, not just me along with using not obvious names to make it more of a surprise. No one disagreed, so I went with it.
I did ask many times about feedback, the car choices for the next one etc. You were mainly interested in time, no input on which cars for the next, so yeah...
RyuMakkuro said:
League format:
- 72 hours for each event
- 8 stages per event
- service stations on 1st, 2nd, 5th and 8th stage
- Season theme decided by community vote on this thread
- All assists and controller types allowed
Also:
kobeshow said:
May I suggest we start voting for next season's theme ? (;
Sure. Here are the ones I thought for this time:
- "Voyage, Voyage"
- Mad at Front
- Easy and Hard, or Hard and Easy?

You guys have to unleash your "DiRTy Gossipy" skills to figure out which one means what, but I assume it's rather obvious. The name also includes weather conditions, keep that in mind ;) To vote simply post which theme you prefer, I'll be counting the votes manually.
All was posted. Just had to read them :p

What's this voting thing going on? What are we voting for?
First page. Very first post. Very top of the post. You're welcome :p
It says "Dirt Rally forums league" ... I don't get it.

Snaky115 said:
Game is old with the punctures
Fixed ;) I think after over 300 hours of playing DR, I've gotten a puncture in every single possible spot in the game. It's just beyond belief how crappy that is. Still haven't touched the game since that puncture in 037 in Germany, and not planning to anytime soon.

Voting so far:
- Mad at Front - 0 votes

Also a question. Should we wait with the next season until the WW comes out or just start it on Friday/Saturday?
Maybe we can have a short season with 1-2 events till sunday evening and then we can start the next with WW ?

Season 1 aka the "1, 2, 3, Testing, testing" has ended. Congratulation to the top 3 finishers :) Winner gets a yearly supply of invisible cookies, while the 2nd place can claim the title of the fastest non-alien (that is, if the avatar is a fake xD ) driver xD
Honourable mention goes to @Snaky115 for being the fastest non-steering wheel player in the league. Good job mate, now you can let those fingers have a deserved rest ;)

Full results can be found on the League site.

Voting for the next season theme so far:
- "Voyage, Voyage" - 2 votes
- Mad at Front - 1 vote
- Easy and Hard, or Hard and Easy? - 4 votes

Remember that the voting includes cars and weather on the stages. Once the voting ends, other themes will be re-used for the next voting with a new one coming in, and so on and so for, so you can't screw yourself up by voting ;)

Awesome podium!! Thanks very much!!
LOL my avatar is "Sloth" from the old "Goonies" movie.
I'll go for "Voyage, Voyage" for the next season, whatever that means, just to make the voting more even.

Yay I scraped a podium =) Good job guys. I guess I will vote voyage voyage, in the hope that it's rainy, unless you've already made the next one.

Rainy and... french.

congrats to everyone, that podium graphic looks so nice, now I want to be there too (;
Good Job Ryu !
I'm looking forward to next season

Yay I scraped a podium =) Good job guys. I guess I will vote voyage voyage, in the hope that it's rainy, unless you've already made the next one.
Nah, I would like for more answers on the subject of "Wait for WW or go for it now?".

Snaky115 said:
Too much time between now and WW release i think. Sneak one in somehow.
True, but if it would release on Tuesday, that would make for a 2 event season at best... too short IMO at least.

I'm going fishing until next Tuesday, so I won't be there to defend my 2nd place podium this weekend.

Procver said:
I'm going fishing until next Tuesday, so I won't be there to defend my 2nd place podium this weekend.
Great!  Sneak one in :)