Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRTy Forumers League

This isn't good guys, i'm pretty certain my exhaust went kaput on the 3rd from the end stage, got the last long one left now :(

I vote for the "Easy and Hard, or Hard and Easy" too. I love hard things. 
That's what she said.

Btw, I vote for "Easy and Hard, or Hard and Easy" too.

The voting so far looks like:
- "Voyage, Voyage" - 5 votes
- Mad at Front - 1 vote
- Easy and Hard, or Hard and Easy? - 8 votes

Seems like it's gonna be the Easy one, unless few people will wake up and vote on the Voyage ;)

Steam ID: Cezarica97
I read and undestand all the rules of this league.
It's safe to assume there isn't an application that matches that SteamID. Make sure you joined the league and/or given an actual SteamID (it's the big name next to "COMMUNITY" in Steam).

Had a good run for about 2 minutes, then it went downhill. Crash, blown tire, tried to go on, crashed, fixed the tire, crashed again...

YoMrWhite said:
Had a good run for about 2 minutes, then it went downhill. Crash, blown tire, tried to go on, crashed, fixed the tire, crashed again...
Looks like a typical day in DiRT Rally xD

shit I made 2nd finally!!

I´m pretty happy for achieved that result. it cost me a lot of time tuning suspensions,but it worked like a charm. My setup for Delta at Finland scractches perfection for my driving style. Still dampers feel a bit bouncy sometimes, but I maneged to absorb all imperfections on the road and perform soft landing, allowing a bit longer jumps without punctures.

I was looking to fininsh 5th or so...

so, yay yay :)

Next, topple Porkhammer (If its Baumholder I even have a chance if I practice enough.. but I prefer to continue doing single shoots)

So I've red that community testers have to buy the car again - I assume they don't have any upgrades for them.

What do you say about an event without upgrades everyone in a new car?

Well, currently setting the league up with the "Easy and Hard, or Hard and Easy?" theme. Will start in 5h and 17 minutes.

Also, a small thought on making the entry restriction more "cheat proof". Making so that you need to be at least Unleaded rank on the forum. The change won't affect those already accepted naturally.

Sweden will probably become my new favorite location, especially Hamra (and it's reverse) is a very nice stage :)

SkyRex said:
Sweden will probably become my new favorite location, especially Hamra (and it's reverse) is a very nice stage :)
Here, for all of you that can't play yet but would like to see the new stuff anyway:
It's nice you want to share stuff, but spamming it in every single thread isn't really... appropriate is the word I believe.

Anyway, the Season is set up. Please start getting into line, cause I know majority of you will want to kill me after few days xD

SkyRex said:
Here, for all of you that can't play yet but would like to see the new stuff anyway:
It's nice you want to share stuff, but spamming it in every single thread isn't really... appropriate is the word I believe.

Anyway, the Season is set up. Please start getting into line, cause I know majority of you will want to kill me after few days xD
Critics understood. Videos removed here ;) 

The videos are completely off-topic when it comes to THIS thread, but, okay, at least you already practiced for the eventual Winter Wonterland stages.

Woo, first is Monaco, alright! Man, i will need to setup the 2010 cars for tarmac proper, i haven't really driven them out of sheer disinterest in modern cars.

Snaky115 said:
Woo, first is Monaco, alright! Man, i will need to setup the 2010 cars for tarmac proper, i haven't really driven them out of sheer disinterest in modern cars.
The countries are set up just like in the 2015 rally calendar, with the exception of Sweden and Greece. Greece has been put in place of Argentina/Portugal/Mexico, while Sweden has been explained before.
SkyRex said:
Critics understood. Videos removed here ;) 
Much appreciate.

If someone wants an explanation of why the theme name is as it is... wait till tomorrow :p Or look through the stages xD

I know majority of you will want to kill me after few days xD
He's right. He's only been running the league for a week and he's already dodged 2 assasination attempts.

Whohoi , all events have worst conditions on all stages.... Greece completely at night, and that with the fastest car class in the game! I'm still looking for the 'easy' part of the theme?! Or is it because the 2010's are 'easy' to drive?

I'll probably try a Mads Östberg approach and go on the safe side hoping to go to the top through consistency and others crashing out.

Ooooh, Weather. Alright, worst conditions? How many Snowy Monaco Afternoons? Once, alright, no biggy.
Browses a bit more

Finland during NIGHT ... You ... !#$%&
Permission to say "Cock" ... Oh, this forum would censor James May, apparently

I'm gonna die from laughing reading those reactions and then I'm gonna die from raging while driving through those stages myself xD

Don't ask how I'll resurrect myself, still working on that one xD