Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

DiRTy Forumers League

RyuMakkuro

just a few quick things:

- You can save progress at service areas.
- Cars for this event are fully upgraded. Independently of what owners have in their garages. "Owned Vehicles" deactivated option in league rule this.
- Same with engineers, League config is not taking the owners carrer mode. The problem is, as I said before, you go to the rally with a roll of tape and spare tyre, nothing more. The repair screen is useless with this "career engineers" option deactivated, since you need half hour to repair 2/3% of something.

Personally, I dont have any problem with this format. This forces you to take more care of the car, ergo you perform safer runs.
And the fully upgraded cars is a cool feature that allows to everyone to join leagues in equality conditions than the rest, without the need of buying/upgrading cars in career mode before. Not all people have enough time to do this.

Either way, I buy/upgrade all content... so I will always be fine with every combination.
I've read the rules and requested membership. My Steam ID should be DrStrangelove, in case you're wondering--that's me.
And you've been added. Glad to have a doctor on-board. This time a lot of people will need some assistance xD
I had trouble getting my socks on this morning, can you help with that? I think it's because I didn't have any socks to put on, and I was just doing the motion instead of actually holding anything. I can't be sure though. Are there pills for that? 
I've read the rules and requested membership. My Steam ID should be DrStrangelove, in case you're wondering--that's me.
And you've been added. Glad to have a doctor on-board. This time a lot of people will need some assistance xD
Yeah, they need to know the easiest way to kill a huma... deer, yeah a deer...    not a human... definitely not a human. That would be wrong :*
Stage 2 done. Felt really nervous doing this stage as so many places to catch you out. Absolutely stunned to be fastest, can only be down to the speed of the newer Hyundai as it certainly wasn't down to my driving on that stage.

Another shot for you. Won't do too many more in the dark.

Phew, that's Monaco down at least :-)

Went fairly well for being me. Started off on a slow SS1, followed up by a decent SS2. Was tired yesterday, but went ahead and did SS3 anyways.
Bad idea.. second hairpin I lost focus and smashed the front rear against a wall and got a puncture. So 3/4 of the stage run with the front right on the rim. Ended up a minute or so slower than I usually do. Went to bed, and continued tonight.

BEAR was about 1:30 in front of me, so I decided to set my sights on maybe catching up since I remembered he had some puncture later on. Managed to squeeze it down to 37 seconds by SS4. 

On SS5 I managed to spin and muck about, and the bear pulled away to 45 seconds in front. Also had evilsmurf 30 seconds in front, so that was goal nr.2.
SS6 was an even run with bear, but I managed to barely squeeze by smurf. 

SS7 was the unfateful retirement of bear. Since I had no real hope of taking a minute off skyrex in front I setteled with just trying to keep smurf behind me. He was 11 seconds off before the last stage.

Just a little bit into the last stage the engine started to sound like shit, and I was bloody scared that I'd lose the engine before being able to finish. Drove carefully, but I knew I had to push to keep smurf behind. Finished, looked at the leaderboard and YES! Smurf was still behind!
6th place currently :smile: Finally I got out of  dead last where I've placed so far in the league :-)

Thanks for the fight @Evilsmurf  and @thecraicbear :-D Looking forward to the next event.

Hmm, well. I made it through. That's positive =\ Tarmac is definitely no longer my forte with the new "physics". Lot of fast guys here now, gj.
Yea that repair thing sucked. Also is there any reason for not allowing setups, or is this another bug. I'd like to make a case for allowing them if it's intentional.
It's a bug with the League. Can't set up any of the new stuff, which results in all being locked and there being no career engineers. No car setups as well. Basically only upgraded cars. Would be nice if the higher ups could do something about it.

Archived