Jump to content Jump to content

DiRTy Forumers League

RyuMakkuro

Had to go out do do some shopping after stage 3 but back now. Just done stage 4, decided to go for a big push in the daylight but had a big moment on the flat out sectionnearly rolling the car, fortunately only spun it, somehow beat Pork by 1 second again. 

Here's some shots from the first 4 stages. 

OK, another one done.

Not much to comment. As usual, scared and very careful the first couple of stages and then increase confidence along with stages.

On stage 4 I got the radiator light...
On 5th the engine one
6th extrange sounds appear + power down
7th & 8th full throtle, as much the car was able.

No punctures, no accidents, no big spins so I´m happy with the result. Still too far from 1st to 3rd positions but thats the best I can throw :)
4Th position ATM is enough for me. It will be at least 5th once @Rallycameraman finish his workout.
(one shot, no practice, no alt+F4...of course.)

The Fiesta is a lovely car, with default setup you can drive pretty fast and handles very nice!
I find it even "easy" to drive.

Enough Rallying for me today, cant be more tired. Now sofa+Candy crush therapy xD
beat Pork by just over a second, not sure how.
Well I was driving at 85% to preserve the car, and I did it all in one sitting - while you seem to take the odd break here and there.
Too tired from work to do it all in go. I bloody hate Xmas. 
Yeah I understand. I have still managed to put off all christmas shopping... :D
I just want to remind everyone about the rules, both the newcomers and the old ones. They are a gentleman agreement after all, but this League was made because we all are looking for a true fair play place where you can compare yourself against other forumers. It's best if we all stick to them so I won't have to give out penalties (like in @CrazyNevada case, which I really didn't want to, but rules are rules) or simply throw people out of the League. 
RyuMakkuro said:
Rules:
- All posts in Forum League Thread are about the Forum League only and in English language
- You need to be at least "Unleaded" rank on the forums to be able to participate
No practising for the league, excluding getting upgrades to the car through championship and running stages for optimised setup (but please keep it to one stage only)
No "hot lapping" the stages aka saving in the service and running next ones in custom event
- Requires forum activity from the entrants (at least in this thread), so it's an actual Forum league, not a "1 post Forum wonders" league
- *Optional* Porkhammer can run an extra stage
- Using ALT+F4 to quit from the stage and have an opportunity to restart it is not allowed. Those found of doing it will be automatically removed from the league without prior notice
- Car you choose for the first event is the one you're stuck with for the whole season (should make car choice more interesting that way)
- People who are inactive on forums will be removed from the league
- *Important* In order to be added to this league you need to make a post with your SteamID and inform that you read and understand all the rules of this league

beat Pork by just over a second, not sure how.
Well I was driving at 85% to preserve the car, and I did it all in one sitting - while you seem to take the odd break here and there.
Too tired from work to do it all in go. I bloody hate Xmas. 
Yeah I understand. I have still managed to put off all christmas shopping... :D
The only Xmas shopping I have done is for me :) 
Hi!

Sorry, I pressed the join-button first, before reading all the requirements - a bit too quickly :D
I have not been too active on the forum, so no unleaded status yet (been busy driving I guess :)). But if you will accept me, I'll try to drive fast :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/vastamulkoinen/
Hi!

Sorry, I pressed the join-button first, before reading all the requirements - a bit too quickly :D
I have not been too active on the forum, so no unleaded status yet (been busy driving I guess :)). But if you will accept me, I'll try to drive fast :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/vastamulkoinen/
Don't worry, ryu is very easy going about reading the requirements, he also likes if you call him ryo and play using a controller.
I read the rules, then set a profile pic, and I was promoted to Unleaded rank on the forum. Now I hope I can take part in the championship? Sorry for my stupidity, I didn't knew about the forum ranks etc
I am quite certain you didn't read the rules, at least not fully ;)

@RyuMakkuro
 Oh what i should to do next?  :)
i wrote my steamID before, once again: frankly mr. shankly
I write posts on the forum almost every day, you know :smile: )

Right well I was determined to pussyfoot through this rally like the little b*tch I am since I don't know finland well but... The best laid plans and all that.

Puncture first stage... annnnnd every other stage I think lol. Ryu is a sadist and if  karma is a real thing I rest secure in the knowledge that he will get lots of punctures in the future... oh wait.

I read the rules, then set a profile pic, and I was promoted to Unleaded rank on the forum. Now I hope I can take part in the championship? Sorry for my stupidity, I didn't knew about the forum ranks etc

@RyuMakkuro

I could be wrong, but I think he actually wants you to agree to those rules you read.

@RyuMakkuro

I could be wrong, but I think he actually wants you to agree to those rules you read.
Naturally, first of all, I have read the rules and agree to them

(but i didnt knew about the rank forum before: how can i change it, now it's ok)
Puncture first stage... annnnnd every other stage I think lol. Ryu is a sadist and if  karma is a real thing I rest secure in the knowledge that he will get lots of punctures in the future... oh wait.
Indeed, karma is such a nice thing, mwahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Ekhem, yes, where was I?
franklyshankly said:

(but i didnt knew about the rank forum before: how can i change it, now it's ok)
Well, definitely took you quite a while to read through all the rules ;)
Indeed, karma is such a nice thing, mwahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Ekhem, yes, where was I?
franklyshankly said:

Well, definitely took you quite a while to read through all the rules ;)
Thank you Ryu.

Archived