Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why i was banned?

Again banned LOL, i will have to grown Up to not have anymore short bodies  :D
@Kickup @Hatward 
Edit: BTW i am not that short, im 182cm tall so dont ban me anymore codies

Again banned LOL, i will have to grown Up to not have anymore short bodies  :D
@Kickup @Hatward 
Edit: BTW i am not that short, im 182cm tall so dont ban me anymore codies
Ooh, cm measurements. always confuses my American brain. Apparently I'm 195.5cm. Now whenever someone asks I can just tell them that and they'll just be confused.

You've been banned by accident @Fedemaisonnave. It's your ip address, it's among the ranges used by our spammer friend. You can do 1 of 2 things to sort it.

1, spam the power button on your router until it dynamically assigns you an ip address outside the range of numbers that have been banned.

2, @jennyannem has the power to allow an ip address from among the list of banned ones. After she allows that ip address don't reset your router, or you'll probably have the same problem again.

Apologies @Fedemaisonnave , it appears I mistakenly banned your IP range. Been doing a lot of IP range banning of late in order to combat the sheer amount of spam we've been getting, and it appears your IP got banned along with it. Apologies, you've been reinstated!

Procver said:
That was bad luck, I'm in Argentina and never had that issue
I didnt said that it was an Argentinean issue, you misunderstood, it was a joke that near all the Argentinean are ... Well you know **** LOL

Procver said:
I didnt said that it was an Argentinean issue, you misunderstood, it was a joke that near all the Argentinean are ... Well you know **** LOL
I wouldn't go so stereotypical. It pretty much depends on where in Argentina you are more likely to find that kind of people, but there's a lot of variety.

Procver said:
Procver said:
I wouldn't go so stereotypical. It pretty much depends on where in Argentina you are more likely to find that kind of people, but there's a lot of variety.
It's the case with every country in the world. You have part that are utter assholes and there's the part that is decent. The only thing that differs is the ratio between the two.