Jump to content Jump to content

F1® 2021 | Patch 1.17 Notes

12 hours ago, J7166 said:

Can we please, please, please have a fix for the excessive camera shake when in cockpit cam. Even if the shake slider is set to 0, there is a massive amount of camera shake. I don't think the camera shake slider even works for cockpit cam, set it to 100 and then try 0. There is no difference. The screen is so jittery when driving I can only play for a few minutes before it literally gives me a headache. I'd love to be able to play F1 games again, but it's been like this since F1 2018. 

To be honest it’s probably another bug much like the motion blur controls in the game. whether it’s set at 0% or 100% ….zero difference.  Would say I’m surprised but hey, I expect nothing less from F1 2021 at this point. 

Please fix the Redbull White livary so in career mode we can use our driver/teammate numbers. Because, now if you use it, there are 3 cars with the number 33 in a race (you, your teammate and max). How you don´t think this things beforehand?... IN the Next game probably we will have a similar issue. If you win the championship in my team/my career and want to use the number 1 what will happen?  you will need to make another graphic pack for max with the number 33 (car livary, drivers helmet, hat, box decoration, etc) if not, there will be 2 drivers with the number 1...

1 hour ago, JotapeFont said:

Please fix the Redbull White livary so in career mode we can use our driver/teammate numbers. Because, now if you use it, there are 3 cars with the number 33 in a race (you, your teammate and max). How you don´t think this things beforehand?... IN the Next game probably we will have a similar issue. If you win the championship in my team/my career and want to use the number 1 what will happen?  you will need to make another graphic pack for max with the number 33 (car livary, drivers helmet, hat, box decoration, etc) if not, there will be 2 drivers with the number 1...

There will be 0 drivers with the number 1.

Nobody uses #1 in F1 2021 except the player (if they win the previous season's WDC) and Gelael/Shwartzman in Formula 2. 

The AI "fix" for out/in laps is definitely worse than it was before. I tried to do short qualifying in grand prix mode at Zandvoort last night twice (3 hot laps each) and I didn't get a single clean stint. If I try to let the AI cars go, they stay next to or behind me. If I try to push on my outlap, which you really don't want to do at Zandvoort where tire overheating is already a problem, they also push. There doesn't seem to be a way to get a clean out/push lap like there was with the old AI where you could go right away, at 12 minutes left, and at 4 minutes left and usually not have any problems. You didn't get the best track conditions, but at least you didn't get cars that wouldn't leave you alone. 

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, jnewm13 said:

The AI "fix" for out/in laps is definitely worse than it was before. I tried to do short qualifying in grand prix mode at Zandvoort last night twice (3 hot laps each) and I didn't get a single clean stint. If I try to let the AI cars go, they stay next to or behind me. If I try to push on my outlap, which you really don't want to do at Zandvoort where tire overheating is already a problem, they also push. There doesn't seem to be a way to get a clean out/push lap like there was with the old AI where you could go right away, at 12 minutes left, and at 4 minutes left and usually not have any problems. You didn't get the best track conditions, but at least you didn't get cars that wouldn't leave you alone. 

Even if you don't get an annoying AI car shadowing you, they bunch up straight after the first corner complex going about 10mph so if you happen to have invalidated your first flyer and are going for a second, you're screwed 

vvvvvvvvv

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/85100-all-platforms-ai-speed-on-cooldown-lap-causing-problems/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-683854

Edited by Rango

Yesterday was league day, so no AI incidents. Today, I got home, turned on my Playstation, started a cast, and the very first hot hap that I did had Giovinazzi impede me on the very first corner. Linking to the full video for context. I was 100% confident that I would get held up starting at 3:31. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb5seoHB_G0

awesome patch .Game is working like hell now.If u survive 2 laps with this desynced cars you must be esport ready.My rating for this game is 0/10.almost 1 year after i payed 60 E for this game nothing changed but great to hear that u will fix this biggest problem in game " DJMaRiiO suit now appears correctly".Great job . Keep it going like this.

• DJMaRiiO suit now appears correctly
  • Like 2

@BarryBLHello there, can we for once get a game we can play? Every update you make is ridiculous and makes no sense at all. Who is even asking for these "MAJOR/MINOR BUG FIXES"??? You make it worse with every update. Instead on focusing on real problems such as cheaters, rev glitch, desync and many more you release update nobody even knows what is it for and that messes up the game so badly you can't even play multiplayer. Funniest part of it all is that 300mb update ruined the game completely. Someone recently said that it took you more than 8 months and yet that was not enough to make a game complete. What is the deal with releasing half-product in july and not being able to finish it until the next game comes out? So F1 2022 is gonna come out as half product as well and we are gonna go through all this again?? And let me guess, the game will be even more expensive this time? Shame on you

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, afairley46 said:

when is the de sync issue going to be fixed, many leagues are not running races at the moment because of this issue, how is this game soooo broken

-DJMaRiiO suit now appears correctly
-Fixed various issues with other customisation items

This was an update of 300mb that broke the game. Funny