Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirt Rally - Error 41...AGAIN

Since the last update i thought that the error 41 was gone forever but no, it's here again. Before it wouldn't start the game, it would ask me to press a key to start and the error would occur. Now it is happening in the middle of the game, the screen turns black and the error appears.  
I bought the game in 4 of May of 2015 and i have 40 hours played !!!
Between a wheel that has no feeling at all and the error 41 i cant say that i have played this game. A brief story of how this nightmare has been going on, so i was one more that felt that the Force Feedback of this game was rubbish, i tried a lot of setups, different configurations, etc.., with no result. Went to the Thrustmaster  page and there was new firmware and driver for the T500RS that i installed thinking that the problem of the wheel with this game was because of drivers and the error 41 appeared. After the last update the error disappeared to come back again yesterday.
I have Richard Burns, Assetto Corsa and Rfactor 2 running perfectly with excellent FFeedback and no errors.
So, my pc is all updated in drivers and firmware and has:
Intel Core i7 4790K 4Ghz
Geforce GTX Titan Black 6GB
Motherboard Asus Z97-A
Crucial 1866Mhz Ballistix (2x8GB)
Samsung Pro Series 840 Ultraslim 256GB 2.5" Sata III (Where the game is installed with 80GB free)
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM 64MB Sata III 3.5 8GB Flash

T500RS
TH8RS

Regards.

Is getting very frustrating. I don't understand why this game and only this game had this error for me.