Sign in to follow this  

To many complaints !!!!!

My only complaint about this game is that its way too hard for average and casual players to have any progression in this game.
Simply impossible for anyone but the top drivers to earn enough money and xp to have real progression unless you go MMO style and grind in a hot hatch or something for weeks. Something only the most dedicated players want to do.
The income and repair part of this game should be tweaked fast unless they want this game to be abandoned by every one but the most dedicated(and best) drivers. 
The rest of the game is excellent!!!

My only complaint about this game is that its way too hard for average and casual players to have any progression in this game.
Simply impossible for anyone but the top drivers to earn enough money and xp to have real progression unless you go MMO style and grind in a hot hatch or something for weeks. Something only the most dedicated players want to do.
The income and repair part of this game should be tweaked fast unless they want this game to be abandoned by every one but the most dedicated(and best) drivers. 
The rest of the game is excellent!!!

Not sure if your talking a bout the single player or multiplayer progression. If its single player turn difficulty to very easy and use traction control and abs only will help u with any backend slipping out on you. As far as online progression its a lot about luck , you must stay out of the dreaded first corner crash that always happens because people still don't know what a brake is.
They code masters has supposedly had a talk about the whole online repair costs lots of complaints about that so I'm have faith that they will make a change to it. They added it to curve all the silly crashing that was in grid 2 but I think they went a bit overboard with it, so just stay patient and I'm sure there will be a change.

Also for online, DO THE RACENET CHALLENGES! You get a ton of money to use online from it. It pays out really well at the end of the week if you have a good position. 

Also for online, DO THE RACENET CHALLENGES! You get a ton of money to use online from it. It pays out really well at the end of the week if you have a good position. 
Agree completely, I didn't know we would get such a huge end of week payout, if I did  would have completed all of them I only did 3 but still managed to get over 100k at end of week.

to the original poster of this thread and all that think the same:

please stop making excuses for stuff none of us have anything to do with.
Its not your place to tell those of us with issues with the game that we have no right to complain, in-fact who the hell made you god?

If I have a problem with something in a game its my right to point that out, I'm sick and tired of forum do-gooders that spend their entire time on forums saying how good a game is and shunning others that speak their mind, your not going to get anything for it so stop brown nosing, all it does is let developers think they're doing a good job when sometimes they're simply not even on the right page.

grid 2 was crap, its because they made a half arsed effort and did not ask the fans what they wanted, or because they asked people like the thread starter for ideas.
I dont understand why the 'oh its better therefore we should all be happy ' approach is so common, why is everyone so complacent?
the developers for whatever reason of their own ruined grid 2 that's years and millions of dollars/pounds wasted, on a game no one plays how is that a small thing?
And then making out just because grid autosport is "better" all is ok!

and now when they spend a tiny amount of effort and don't even fix all the problems, problems that they themselves created and dish out a half arsed game, for some reason it gets lapped up by joe bloggs

grid autocross pales in comparison to the original grid that's the be all and end all of the situation just because grid 2 was an absolute mess doesn't mean in any way that autocross is great just because its better.

If its not better than the original then its a failure, just because its better than grid2 means nothing other than its better than complete crap.

better than awful never means good.

Evilsmurf said:

Games fine... don't change a thing.

Great job CM's, now take some time off and get a beer

=D>

Agreed haven't played it myself but everything I've seen and erad on this forum and from vids makes the game look fine to me as well
perfect comment from codemasters perfect customer

this is a major contributing factor to awful games 'oh ive not even played it but its a great game' why even bother

RUD3Y said:

Its not your place to tell those of us with issues with the game that we have no right to complain, in-fact who the hell made you god?

If I have a problem with something in a game its my right to point that out, I'm sick and tired of forum do-gooders that spend their entire time on forums saying how good a game is and shunning others that speak their mind, your not going to get anything for it so stop brown nosing, all it does is let developers think they're doing a good job when sometimes they're simply not even on the right page.

grid 2 was crap, its because they made a half arsed effort and did not ask the fans what they wanted, or because they asked people like the thread starter for ideas.
I dont understand why the 'oh its better therefore we should all be happy ' approach is so common, why is everyone so complacent?
the developers for whatever reason of their own ruined grid 2 that's years and millions of dollars/pounds wasted, on a game no one plays how is that a small thing?

and now when they spend a tiny amount of effort and don't even fix all the problems, problems that they themselves created and dish out a half arsed game, for some reason it gets lapped up by joe bloggs

grid autocross pales in comparison to the original grid that's the be all and end all of the situation just because grid 2 was an absolute mess doesn't mean in any way that autocross is great just because its better.

Because its people like you who come to forums voice your opinion then leave and never be heard from again. Who the fuck is brown nosing this game for being developed and released in approximately 10 months is pretty Damn good , you find another gaming company that can do that and make significant changes in it then I'd be very surprised. But you won't cause there aren't any. All I'm saying is to give them a break and let them sort out some of the minor problems. People want fixes like next day and thatscnot happening. Its more like if you don't like the game why even come to the forums just put it on the shelf and forget about it.

RUD3Y said:

Because its people like you who come to forums voice your opinion then leave and never be heard from again. Who the fuck is brown nosing this game for being developed and released in approximately 10 months is pretty Damn good , you find another gaming company that can do that and make significant changes in it then I'd be very surprised. But you won't cause there aren't any. All I'm saying is to give them a break and let them sort out some of the minor problems. People want fixes like next day and thatscnot happening. Its more like if you don't like the game why even come to the forums just put it on the shelf and forget about it.
Exactly at this point CM are looking for positive feedback to let them know that at least they're back on the right track which I feel they are. They're not looking for more constant ear bashing because 1 little detail isn't to someone's liking it's things like this that ended up with the old forums being shut down and I personally don't want to see that happen again if possible. This forum can work well but only if it's used properly and responsibly. There's always been room for improvement always has been ALWAYS will be and that's the case with all business ventures not just games. There will always be things that CM can improve and they will improve they just need time.

RUD3Y said:

Exactly at this point CM are looking for positive feedback to let them know that at least they're back on the right track which I feel they are. They're not looking for more constant ear bashing because 1 little detail isn't to someone's liking it's things like this that ended up with the old forums being shut down and I personally don't want to see that happen again if possible. This forum can work well but only if it's used properly and responsibly. There's always been room for improvement always has been ALWAYS will be and that's the case with all business ventures not just games. There will always be things that CM can improve and they will improve they just need time.
firstly you might have noticed the post below where I actually gave a quote of what I thought to be an example of brown nosing: someone agreeing that the game DID NOT need changing even though he admits not even owning it! what's that if not an attempt to curry favour?

And how exactly do you know I'm going to I voice my opinion and disappear, how dare you be so assumptious, who are you to generalise in such a way you don't know me.

Where on earth did you get the idea you could be so rude to people, I was polite in my request at the start of my post, the part that addressed you, it's such a shame you had to lower the tone, I'm not the one telling people if they want something changed in the game they should go play something else, that's you.
So why try and make out like I'm the problem.

And to the second comment you've only proved my point exactly by telling us what CM wants, and that CM willl get it right over time, who the hell are you to speak for codemasters and tell us what they will or wont do, you think just because you like the game you have some affinity to the company, what a joke.

Yet you both attack me for pointing out that the problems that need fixing did not exist in the first grid game therefore have been created by the developers, that's not an opinion that's fact.

Game developers forums are here for a reason, and giving you a stage to tell people to obey is not that reason.
The forums are here for feedback, the good and the bad, your single-minded way of thinking nor anything you say will ever change that.

RUD3Y said:
RUD3Y said:

firstly you might have noticed the post below where I actually gave a quote of what I thought to be an example of brown nosing: someone agreeing that the game DID NOT need changing even though he admits not even owning it! what's that if not an attempt to curry favour?

And how exactly do you know I'm going to I voice my opinion and disappear, how dare you be so assumptious, who are you to generalise in such a way you don't know me.

Where on earth did you get the idea you could be so rude to people, I was polite in my request at the start of my post, the part that addressed you, it's such a shame you had to lower the tone, I'm not the one telling people if they want something changed in the game they should go play something else, that's you.
So why try and make out like I'm the problem.

And to the second comment you've only proved my point exactly by telling us what CM wants, and that CM willl get it right over time, who the hell are you to speak for codemasters and tell us what they will or wont do, you think just because you like the game you have some affinity to the company, what a joke.

Yet you both attack me for pointing out that the problems that need fixing did not exist in the first grid game therefore have been created by the developers, that's not an opinion that's fact.

Game developers forums are here for a reason, and giving you a stage to tell people to obey is not that reason.
The forums are here for feedback, the good and the bad, your single-minded way of thinking nor anything you say will ever change that.
Sounds like u need a binkie. I'm done with you little man. You can think what you want , I really don't give a rats azz...

aww and just as we had a breakthrough! yes I can think what I want, I can also say what I want, your starting to get it, don't quit now your making progress.

sorry I'm new and did not want to make a new thread , but does anyone know if it is possible to save online gameplay replays?

g0db0dy said:
sorry I'm new and did not want to make a new thread , but does anyone know if it is possible to save online gameplay replays?
don't think you can do that online or offline but I could be wrong

RUD3Y said:
aww and just as we had a breakthrough! yes I can think what I want, I can also say what I want, your starting to get it, don't quit now your making progress.

Listen up here ruby , I'm shutting up so I don't get banned cause I can keep this up till u go crying to mommy . its best to just stop while I'm ahead .

g0db0dy said:
No man there's no gameplay replays or pictures this time around . I don't think there was time to put it in.

g0db0dy said:
No man there's no gameplay replays or pictures this time around . I don't think there was time to put it in.
thanks for letting me know ... however if there were the option to save online gameplay , this would be the best racing game ever.

RUD3Y said:

Listen up here ruby , I'm shutting up so I don't get banned cause I can keep this up till u go crying to mommy . its best to just stop while I'm ahead .
that's why I haven't posted any more about this too as it's starting to go a bit too far now. Like you I don't want to incur the wrath of the mods either. @Loore and @justbiglee and co have enough trouble on their hands to worry about feuds on the forums

RUD3Y said:

that's why I haven't posted any more about this too as it's starting to go a bit too far now. Like you I don't want to incur the wrath of the mods either. @Loore and @justbiglee and co have enough trouble on their hands to worry about feuds on the forums
You're right we do, thanks for being adult about it. You guys are more than entitled to post up your feedback on the game and we encourage that you keep doing so.

Please keep it civil though, if you disagree with what somebody is saying thats fine but going on the attack against other members isn't welcome.