Jump to content Jump to content

G29 F1 2015 PC Issues

PaulSherer

Just got a G29 and after reading the other posts ive almost got it working but not quite.  Setup a profile in the logitech gaming software and set the wheel sensitivity to 10 %.  Game was still unplayable I couldnt even drive in a straight line.  After setting the force feedback options all to 100% I can now drive round but still have a calibration issue.  If I turn the wheel slightly the car does a massive turn and also the graphic on the wheel is full lock not the minor input I have done.  I've tried changing the wheel rotation under the LGS software to 180, 270, 360 and still no difference.   Minor input on the wheel becomes full lock on screen.  tried the steering saturation but again no luck.

Any ideas ?

Optimally you want a 360 degree lock with default sensitivity settings in the LGS app. In-game, everything should be alright on default settings (all sliders at 0), but if for some reason you still get a massive turn of the car with the slightest turn of your wheel then try increasing the steering linearity to 50, and see how that feels. 

If that doesn't work, try setting the wheel to 900 degrees in the LGS and then set steering saturation to 60 in the game (with everything else set to 0). Again make sure that in the LGS app all wheel settings (i.e. sensitivity) are set to default.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that but still the same.  The strange thing is a minor movement is taken as a massive turn of the wheel but when I get to the corners and use the wheel fully it maps fine.  Still cant get a way for a minor few cm movement to turn the car slightly no matter what settings i try

Archived