Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2016 Sound - Please read CM!

I really hope that CM will make a much more realistic sound in the next year. I mean, have you already heard the Honda Sound of the MP4-30 in iracing?  I know, the car is so slow and the worst McLaren ever, but the sound is the best from all engine manufacters, in my opinion.

Look at this on 4:25:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPGPi5X-pY

In F1 2015 there isn't any of this sound from the outside. You hear nothing that there are a McLaren. I relly hope that the outside sound will be much more realistic next year.

That sound is bang on - I remember hearing it for the first time at the bus stop at Spa this year. They've done an excellent job at recreating the sound.

iRacing MP4-30 onboard is ok, but the exterior is very accurate.   CM never has never paid attention to details in replay sound imo. F1 2015 sound like meowing cats in certain replay camera angles. 

F1 2015 onboards are more accurate , but need the turbos and ERS sound bumped up. 

I mean, compare this two sounds from the outside cam. (Begin of the first Video and on the end in the second video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju7_jH5Y4aA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x088X0oYd_M

I'm not going to say that the iRacing sound is perfect, since it's not, but damn, it does get pretty close to the real deal.

The sound from the F1 2015 is missing the one good thing of the Honda engine. Its very raw and almost brutal sound. Generally it seems like the volume is too low in 2015 (especially in replays), for all cars that is. In real life the V6's actually do sound nice and loud.

I'm not going to say that the iRacing sound is perfect, since it's not, but damn, it does get pretty close to the real deal.

The sound from the F1 2015 is missing the one good thing of the Honda engine. Its very raw and almost brutal sound. Generally it seems like the volume is too low in 2015 (especially in replays), for all cars that is. In real life the V6's actually do sound nice and loud.
I'm completely happy with the onboard Sound of McLaren in F1 2015. I think its better than in iracing.

But the Sound from outside is not a Honda engine in F1 2015, its like all the others a lot to quite. I really hope that CM will be make this like iracing in the upcoming game. Because it will make the replays so much  more real, especially when you can save it. (hopefully in F1 2016)

The sound in that first video doesn't sound anything like a real F1 car. Get your ears checked? Listen to the unrealistic throaty noise with overall flat monotone, exaggerated fluff and blop blop blop. Go down to an F1 track and ask the driver to record it from the outside with a mic above his head, then you'll get realistic.

And the POD Cam view in that second video of the iRacing Car has the field-of-view of being in a long canoe, it looks stupid. It seems the world is full of f_ckwits. Are you people on drugs? F_king idiots!!!

I've got the real TV footage here. The proper field-of-view for the Pod cam, no one does it properly, all we get is EXCUSES from the developer. Give us the exact TV field-of-view for the overhead Pod cam Codemasters, or go f_ck yourselves, how's that? Go home and stay home, simple. And if you can't just get a real F1 car and simply record the real deal, then take a hike and stay gone, useless idiots.

They won't listen, but they won't be getting my money again. I've given the benefit of the doubt long enough. The cost of their game is on 50% discount here, new, did i buy it at the discount price? NUP! What for, it's fucking garbage.
Thank God for Youtube videos from now on. Codemasters has been feeding us sh_t from 2010 and nothing's changed, They should be ashamed of themselves. Too many 0's and 1's in their heads and not enough common sense. They need to fly me over to overlook the logistics, but they're too proud to just do the right thing and do what it takes to get it done. haven't you heard people, for Codemasters it's not about getting it done properly, like most companies today, it's all about doing only what they have to, just to get our money, forget diligence and conscientious pride in their work, they don't know what 'thorough' means LOL. Keep hoping guys, you'll be waiting a long time. Look at the track record of Codemasters. I did believe in the past in giving them time, but they've had many chances, 5 years and their sh_t gets worse every year. Time to give the F1 license to another game company. They're too busy enjoying their cocaine and their fat girlfriend worshiping them to give her useless ass money, they haven't got the guts or the brain to get the job done, they're too busy wiping their noses from all the sniffing of cocaine causing their noses to bleed. Call a spade a spade, we have to be real here, Five years in a row same garbage. Hello??? Wake-up gamers, Codemasters is a f_king flop. Until the F1 association takes the license off them, we're f_ked. I had nothing but hope and goodwill for Codemasters, but there's some stubborn-ass f_kwit in charge who doesn't know what he's doing. He needs to learn how to TELL THE F_CKING CODERS WHAT IS AND ISN'T ACCEPTABLE, but he's a lame ass dud. I've got no more time for wankers with their dick in their hands. He walks around the Codemasters studio full of pride in his fake ass diploma, but he can't code a basic realistic field-of-view for the Pod cam. Look at the size-ratio of the front tires in the Codemasters game, then look at the real TV footage, feel me? They can't even simulate properly the mild bouncing of the suspension, we've got no hope with Codemasters, listen people, please listen, i'm speaking truth. Stop giving them your money. Yes we want the thrill of F1 racing vibe in our hands, but we aren't getting it, no vibe no atmosphere no true Pod Cam and no realistic ratio of the front tires, just excuses. And then Codemasters get their boys to come in here posing as a forum member to say it's great and real and nice. F_cking idiot!

F1  2015 replay of on coming cars sound like a bunch of meowing cats.They can do better in 16.

Dear CM, please put this awful sound in F1 2016. Amazing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIeumxNOYD4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFb837dpXag

Game needs that sound in and outside cars this year, as well as the return of the turbo sounds too.  !

Hopefully Codies done a good job on this site, after the game will probably release later this year...

the dev team (evolution Studios) that worked on Driveclub PS4 joined codemaster in April 2016 and their work was phenomenal with stunning visuals and the engines sounds where the best I ever heard to date better than forza, project cars ect.. so I expect the same for f1 2016.