Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4] Request for Information | Wheels & Pedals | No moaning, trolling please.

HelmetSquad

Hi all,

I don't want this to descend into a bitch-moaning festival - just a request for some info. What Wheel/Pedals are you using and have you experienced any issues?

I'm looking at getting a Playseat + T300RS Wheel/Pedals

Example response;
T500RS - Button memory issue, brake pedal sensitivity issue, calibration not persistent.

It might not be one of the top wheels in sim racing, but for me, as far as F1 2015 is concerned, my tried and true G27 has done a fine job. Even through the early teething problems in this game ( DZ, Brake/Throttle sensitivity, etc) it still responded to workarounds. It is still alive and well in the stores, providing an excellent level of performance/reliability for its purchase price. I played F1 2015 from day 1 until 3 days ago and never had to wait on a patch to use this game on my wheel.

No, no sarcasm. Just some N.A. Slang for "great". As for saving configs, if you mean the in game custom settings, I do have a reset to default happen on very odd occasions, but that is all, and I don't imagine there should be much difference in compatibility between the G27 & the G29.

Edit: I am not playing 15 right now, I had withdrawal from Career mode, so back to 13.

Archived