Sign in to follow this  

What are the sponsors that come with the black edition?

RobertKNL said:
There is a very decent livery for Ravenwest in the singleplayer, there it is white instead of black. I don't know the new sponsors, since I don't know which sponsors were in the game in the first place. Maybe @Loore can give the specifics?
yeah i knew about the white ravenwest liverys but on the code it says new livery patterns for online. i really wanna say that the new sponsors are the codemasters category in the sponsors. but i may be wrong.

Last night I saw a guy with Smith Optics on the side of his car. I looked in the livery editor and couldn't find it under the section that has Spy and Oakley so I think it would have to be one of the Black Edition sponsors.

there on some cars but for me is terrible!!  ~:> I will not use it in any of my cars dark grey and black is boring !!I
I did not black edition of GAS for this, but because i wanted to have this amazing game completed ! ( i will buy for sure the season pass) ;))

In race earlier today I noticed a player with Advan sponsorship on his car, I couldn't find that when choosing sponsors either. @Loore, would you be able to tell us the what the exact sponsors are?

Yeah would love to know the specific patterns for liveries.
Also @Loore‌ my code still isn't working and has now disappeared off my recent downloads and I can't reuse the code anymore. I'm on Xbox 360 just so there's no confusion.