Jump to content Jump to content

WE ARE MOVING!!! | EA Answers HQ

@Filda you're going to have a hard time getting answers writing in Czech.

EA acquired Codemasters and all their assets in late 2020, which includes their licenses. The game is developed by Codemasters and published by EA. Codemasters still has the license for F1, and thus EA by extension. That's pretty ordinary. 

Edit: Sorry, did not see your double post.

Edited by marioho

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2022 at 7:50 AM, steviejay69 said:

"Where's the soap?"

"Doesn't it just."

Is that a met taffer  for cleaning up the worlds act so to speak .......oooooer missus! 

You need to partake more , I particularly enjoyed your goose in a suit interventions , .......marvellous! Enjoy yourself and things.  " Fair well and adoo etc etc "

8 hours ago, Exasperated said:

Is that a met taffer  for cleaning up the worlds act so to speak .......oooooer missus! 

You need to partake more , I particularly enjoyed your goose in a suit interventions , .......marvellous! Enjoy yourself and things.  " Fair well and adoo etc etc "

Nah, just the kind of "meaningful interaction" you and @ScaredDuck can look forward to in a men's prison 😄

I'm on your side though....I think.

• Haha 2

Hey @BarryBL, good to see that you move to a new forum.

But I still hope that this forum persists, and that there are a few people at Codemasters who still stay true to this one, even though they help with F1 22.

You guys did a great job with the updates for F1 2021. I'll see what I can do regarding the new forum to report any issues with the new game.

Do us one last favor for F1 2021 though: Bring back the White Red Bull for the actual car. The player car livery has unchangeable numbers (it sticks with 33), and it looks very pixely, also it doesn't fit with the player car since the RB model is different.

14 minutes ago, CM_Schneehase said:

But we can. They can move the mods, they can move some folders on a forum, but they cant move the community if it does not want to 🙂 

Very true but since the announcement, I feel like the activity here has dropped off a bit ☹️

• Agree 1

EA Answer HQ means less support from EA/Codemasters. Every forum that moved to EA Answer HQ was more or less dead afterwards. Look at Bioware Social Networks or the Forums of SWTOR.

Thi is the first step of making Codemasters nothing more than just a name in some years.