Jump to content Jump to content

Popping out of gear/clutch slip

MoPhotog

Cars popping out of gear or clutch slip, bounce off redline with no propulsion. Initially thought it was supposed to be random mechanical damage, but happens almost all the time, sometimes within 2-3 shifts from start of first stage. Used game for almost a year without this issue, not sure what changed. Any suggestions? 
PS4
Fanatec CSL wheelbase/pedals/shifter. 

• 3 months later...

On 4/22/2022 at 10:59 AM, MoPhotog said:

Cars popping out of gear or clutch slip, bounce off redline with no propulsion. Initially thought it was supposed to be random mechanical damage, but happens almost all the time, sometimes within 2-3 shifts from start of first stage. Used game for almost a year without this issue, not sure what changed. Any suggestions? 
PS4 run 3
Fanatec CSL wheelbase/pedals/shifter. 

I am also facing this problem, do you have any solution?

On 8/1/2022 at 8:34 PM, noladaly said:

I’m having the exact same issue. Did you ever find out what it was?

I have not figured it out. I was beginning to think that it was perhaps a hardware failure issue as it only happens when I use the clutch pedal and it seemingly gets worse, than stops, then will get bad again. But if you're having the same issue it may not be my hardware. 
I've tried changing the clutch settings in the game, but it has not changed anything. 
It did start happening around the time I had changed the difficulty level, but if it is meant to be random mechanical failure it is happening way too often, without even any damage to the car and sometimes right off from the start line on a first stage. Is random mechanical issues even a feature in the DR2.0?

Edited by MoPhotog