Jump to content Jump to content

April 22 update

Am I missing something or has this game become a total joke? Why am I in 2nd gear throttling on and off on a main straight. Why is the car braking for a corner when I have brake assists off? Why are my lap times 10 or 20 seconds slower than before? Why is there no DRS in Qualifying anymore?

Anyone else getting this? 

Okay. Restarted iPad and back to normal. Sort of. I suspect something will go wrong. They've never let me down before.

Night races really dark. Immola so much glare can't see the track. Career mode gives a black screen.

ERS is great! Should be included in all races.

Edited by Dr Zaius
  • Agree 1

How about the new "feature" where you can submit a "report" on your opponent. (I'm sure that won't get abused. /s)  It's the little red triangle with the exclamation point in it next to the opponent's name.

For the obvious bots, I've been checking all the boxes.  For a real world (so to speak) example, any opponent that beats its posted PB in other than a qualifier by 8+ seconds gets it.  (You  know,  where the opponent and all of its bot minions are off to the first turn like a flash.) Also, the ones with a PB time of 00:00:xx and a level in the mid 30s get it, too.

1472392760_Screenshot_20220422-101006_F1MobileRacing.thumb.jpg.a7e49828512f346e723d0462d74ff3ca.jpg

Screenshot_20220424-101424_F1 Mobile Racing.jpg

• Agree 1

On 4/23/2022 at 3:48 AM, Dr Zaius said:

Am I missing something or has this game become a total joke? Why am I in 2nd gear throttling on and off on a main straight. Why is the car braking for a corner when I have brake assists off? Why are my lap times 10 or 20 seconds slower than before? Why is there no DRS in Qualifying anymore?

Anyone else getting this? 

Okay. Restarted iPad and back to normal. Sort of. I suspect something will go wrong. They've never let me down before.

Night races really dark. Immola so much glare can't see the track. Career mode gives a black screen.

ERS is great! Should be included in all races.

Same here. See my response in this topic as well:

Night track (tested Bahrein) has become darker indeed, but mainly the car and not the track itself I think. Looks less nice now. Imola has a glare, but for me not really disturbing, at least not more disturbing than it is on for example Silverstone.

On 4/24/2022 at 4:30 PM, LET5G0BRAND0N said:

How about the new "feature" where you can submit a "report" on your opponent. (I'm sure that won't get abused. /s)  It's the little red triangle with the exclamation point in it next to the opponent's name.

For the obvious bots, I've been checking all the boxes.  For a real world (so to speak) example, any opponent that beats its posted PB in other than a qualifier by 8+ seconds gets it.  (You  know,  where the opponent and all of its bot minions are off to the first turn like a flash.) Also, the ones with a PB time of 00:00:xx and a level in the mid 30s get it, too.

1472392760_Screenshot_20220422-101006_F1MobileRacing.thumb.jpg.a7e49828512f346e723d0462d74ff3ca.jpg

Screenshot_20220424-101424_F1 Mobile Racing.jpg

Where’s the “Opponent is a biOtch” option?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RubiconXX78 said:

Same here. See my response in this topic as well:

Night track (tested Bahrein) has become darker indeed, but mainly the car and not the track itself I think. Looks less nice now. Imola has a glare, but for me not really disturbing, at least not more disturbing than it is on for example Silverstone.

If I'm not mistaken, there's now a bright "metallic"  reflection at the inside of turn 9 at Zandvoort. 

Another quirk is the "disappearance" of the yellow DHL barrier signs entering turn 18 at Marina Bay.