Jump to content Jump to content

Bear's Happy Place

thecraicbear

BadD0g said:
This is merely the first wave. There will be more... many, many more. Our resolve will be tested, but we must remain strong. They will cry out for flashbacks, Gymkhana, DirectX 12, more stages and tracks, day 1 VR support, but we must hold our ground until the grip of attrition brings them down!
I still think Gymkhana was fun for when I didn't really feel like racing. Can't actually really think of any other games that really let you do stuff like that either.
The amount of whiners both here and on the Steam forums are just absurd. :( Why can't they just appreciate this beautiful game that the Dirt team have invested so much time in creating?

Everything connected to human beings ends up with whining in one way or another.
The amount of whiners both here and on the Steam forums are just absurd. :( Why can't they just appreciate this beautiful game that the Dirt team have invested so much time in creating?

Because I watched a video on YouTube once and now I'm an expert on how rally cars behave on all surfaces.
Searching shelter as well......

You guys haven't seen the Gran Turismo's threads yet, they are a 100th times worse and even I contributed to that..... :s  :# Anyway..

Can't wait for friday to get D4 unpacked, hook up my wheel, do a few stages and getting my own team :smiley:
Dirt 4 is pre-loaded and ready to go. But the only day I can see Wonder Woman is Friday. So it's going to be late evening before I can even think about starting it. The two creative works I'm most looking forward to all year, landing on the same day. What a problem to have.

I really liked how PRC thought D4 had a "suspicious" lack of content. While yes, there's a lot of stuff we'd like to see, all the "suspiciously" missing content has been confirmed multiple times to be due to licensing.
I find it both funny and frustrating that so many people have already decided that the physics are wrong before even playing the game. Over my years of playing video games, I think the sim racing community has the most insufferable vocal minority I've encountered.

Remember everyone, don't read the Steam forums for any reason, no matter what!  :p

EDIT: Just found this, maybe it'll distract you guys from the forum madness. There's a short video clip with some nice noises in it.
http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/rally-legend-colin-mcraes-1997-subaru-impreza-wrc-test-1795902986

JZStudios said:
Soo... for anyone interested the GOG.com summer sale is on and it's giving away Rogue Galaxy free with any purchase. Not sure what you get if you buy Rogue Galaxy though.
Anyone find anything interesting?
Another Rogue Galaxy?
And another?

Rogue Galaxy inception?

Archived