Jump to content Jump to content

Bear's Happy Place

thecraicbear

This could make a bear happy. Bertelli's car from last year is up for sale: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Fiesta-WRC-2016-M-Sport-FULL-SPEC-Fuckmatie-World-Rally-Team-/252972437858?hash=item3ae6551162:g:2JcAAOSwn-tZMrs9

Shipping is only €5,000!

dwkGravey said:
This could make a bear happy. Bertelli's car from last year is up for sale: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Fiesta-WRC-2016-M-Sport-FULL-SPEC-Fuckmatie-World-Rally-Team-/252972437858?hash=item3ae6551162:g:2JcAAOSwn-tZMrs9

Shipping is only €5,000!

The team name pleases me.

BadD0g said:
Try forcing triple buffering in the Nvidia control panel 
Can confirm this solved my issue, cheers! 

My fps will dip below 60 in certain RX events due to lots of particle effects, but it will only go down to 57, and not all the way down to 30! 

Thanks again :) 
I tried the Stratos for the first time today, and I had to double-check traction control hadn't turned itself on. It made me sad. 

Was told last night that my dad would do some drywall work so I could paint the spare room and finally get out of this hell hole called my bedroom.
Went to church, fell asleep, went swimming, then went to dinner with my brother.
It made me sad.
JZStudios said:
I tried the Stratos for the first time today, and I had to double-check traction control hadn't turned itself on. It made me sad. 

Was told last night that my dad would do some drywall work so I could paint the spare room and finally get out of this hell hole called my bedroom.
Went to church, fell asleep, went swimming, then went to dinner with my brother.
It made me sad.
Okay, you win! 
JZStudios said:

It made me sad.
Okay, you win! 
Haha! Victory! If only we ha enough money to replace the window when we were fixing our walls that fell off. Then the room would be fine. As it is, it actually gets hotter than outside, so the timeframe of 3PM to about 1AM is easily 36c.
versedi said:
enamel said:
Haven't even looked in there, those sorts of threads are like watching an old married couple argue.
Few old married couples on a big family meeting arguing about politics.
The politics of simulating car handling in a video game I hope (but I'm sure that's not the case).
I've gotten brought up in there, but it's ridiculous. There's like 90 new posts a day, and no way in hell am I reading all of those.

I'm also super upset now that no one in the gossip thread has seen Ferris Buellers day off.
JZStudios said:
I've gotten brought up in there, but it's ridiculous. There's like 90 new posts a day, and no way in hell am I reading all of those.

I'm also super upset now that no one in the gossip thread has seen Ferris Buellers day off.
I have seen it but i don't usually remember (famous) lines after one viewing. And I couldn't be bothered to watch it again.
griev0r said:
I have to start lurking/posting in this thread more.  Headlong over in the physics discussion is driving me insane.  :s
It appears that he's been forcibly removed from the forum. All his posts are gone at least.
Dytut said:
griev0r said:
I have to start lurking/posting in this thread more.  Headlong over in the physics discussion is driving me insane.  :s
It appears that he's been forcibly removed from the forum. All his posts are gone at least.
They're hidden, He still bumps the thread by posting but you can't see his posts with normal users priviliges. Same with Maxymrspl
versedi said:
Dytut said:
griev0r said:
They're hidden, He still bumps the thread by posting but you can't see his posts with normal users priviliges. Same with Maxymrspl
How does that even work? :0

Archived