Jump to content Jump to content

Bear's Happy Place

thecraicbear

JZStudios said:
Hey! You! Yeah, you @thecraicbear I'll give you a choice! Choice 1. 80's car of your choice on Sweet Lamb or, or... Choice 2! Group B RWD on Leet Swamb. I'll give you a cookie, beer, and a high five!
Has to be the cossie! :] 
Tough call between that and the 037, but I just love the Cosworth too much. I'd love to take the Cossie onto the Leet Swamb stage though.. I feel it would offer more excitement than the Sweet Lamb stage. 
JZStudios said:
Hey! You! Yeah, you @thecraicbear I'll give you a choice! Choice 1. 80's car of your choice on Sweet Lamb or, or... Choice 2! Group B RWD on Leet Swamb. I'll give you a cookie, beer, and a high five!
Tough call between that and the 037, but I just love the Cosworth too much. I'd love to take the Cossie onto the Leet Swamb stage though.. I feel it would offer more excitement than the Sweet Lamb stage. 
You could do both... :) Otherwise Porks going to do all 4 :smiley: Then there wouldn't be a lot of "Community" in my video. Oh, by the way, I want it for my video.
JZStudios said:
JZStudios said:
You could do both... :) Otherwise Porks going to do all 4 :smiley: Then there wouldn't be a lot of "Community" in my video. Oh, by the way, I want it for my video.
Ahh! Now I see! 
I may have chance within the next 2 weeks, but my schedule is pretty dynamic. I'll have to try find a portion of a day when I can sit down, practice, then start some recorded runs :] 
JZStudios said:
@JZStudios  Alright, so which one is he doing? So I know which one not to record. :P
Well, you already did the Mini and the Stratos, so start with those 2. Oh and Bear, you don't need practice, just do like HamPorker and achieve perfection first run.
Hmm, I'll have to eat some power food beforehand. Maybe I'll eat a tasty Mexican* before I do the stage. 

*FOOD. MEXICAN FOOD. 
JZStudios said:
@JZStudios  Alright, so which one is he doing? So I know which one not to record. :P
Well, you already did the Mini and the Stratos, so start with those 2. Oh and Bear, you don't need practice, just do like HamPorker and achieve perfection first run.
Hmm, I'll have to eat some power food beforehand. Maybe I'll eat a tasty Mexican* before I do the stage. 

*FOOD. MEXICAN FOOD. 
I don't know where you live, but around here, were basically Mexico.
JZStudios said:
JZStudios said:

*FOOD. MEXICAN FOOD. 
Mehico!
JZStudios said:
JZStudios said:

*FOOD. MEXICAN FOOD. 
Mehico!
The most delicious food and drink comes from Ceximo, and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy. 
JZStudios said:
JZStudios said:

*FOOD. MEXICAN FOOD. 
Mehico!
The most delicious food and drink comes from Ceximo, and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy. 
Google search only shows some band?
I need a happy place right now, I ruined my monthly :( Turns out you can't reset the event this month :( So no monthly for me this month.
Atleast that gave me a reason to continue my masters championship with the 60s Mini :) Did a whole event in Finland. That poor little thing was at the rev limiter for about 90% of time :D After the 12th stage had a lead of 3:22 :D 
JZStudios said:
Burnout. I don't think I'd have fun with the game anymore if I played it like that.
Burnouts a great game! Oddly no wheel support though, and off note, no news on their new game. After like 2 years.
Maybe not Criterion themselves, but a bunch of Burnout devs who left them to form their own company recently announced theirs.

"Smash a priceless chandelier, set fire to a gas station and destroy a kitchen full of china — this isn’t your average golf game.

Available for download at the Xbox Store, PlayStation Store and Steam in May 2016, Dangerous Golf is an irreverent, silly, fun approach to golf games that challenges players to break the rules and wreak havoc on more than 100 holes in four unexpected locations.

It’s as serious a golf game as Burnout was a serious simulation to driving games. We wanted to mix the attitude of Burnout with the destruction of Black whilst setting the golf ball on fire — a nod to NBA Jam. This type of gameplay is part of our DNA, and something we think our fans will truly enjoy."

Archived