Jump to content Jump to content

Bear's Happy Place

thecraicbear

Three Fields Entertainment after that golf game will make a non-open world racing game next. I can only wait to see what comes out of that. :X

Also, the freebie Origin On The House deal.. wow, i regret trying that game, even for free, ugh.
Burnout 3 is the reason I got a console, and will probably be the last thing I'm playing when my 360 finally dies. B3 and Thief are my hands-down most favourite games.
Didzis said:
I need a happy place right now, I ruined my monthly :( Turns out you can't reset the event this month :( So no monthly for me this month.
Can't reset at all, or yet? I blew the weekly last week, and didn't see the reset option. Then the option showed up again on the last day.
Snaky115 said:
Also, the freebie Origin On The House deal.. wow, i regret trying that game, even for free, ugh.
I thought it was fine, if a bit disappointing. It was no Burnout Paradise, and it even felt like a step back from Criterion's incredible Hot Pursuit, which I thought finally brought NFS back to its glory days (High Stakes 4 lyfe).
So I just came back from my 10km run, after changing my route up a little bit to keep things fresh. 

I ran past a large house, and in the driveway were 3 cars. 

One of the cars was a really old Skyline, half under blue tarp. His other car was an old, banged-up Mustang that looks like it needed some love (maybe it's a project of his), and the other, which I saw him getting out of, was an Impreza GB270. 

Oh to have some spare cash lying around. 
JZStudios said:
Wait, 10km run like physical movement? Gross.
I like to think I'm a car doing one of the long stages on DR ;) 

JZStudios said:
Also, where do you live that he'd have a Skyline and a Mustang?
I'm in Merseyside, towards the more fields 'n' farmers areas, so the bigger the fields the bigger the houses, and in this guy's case, the bigger the bank account! 
JZStudios said:
England huh? Didn't know they really had mustangs there. I mean they're absolutely everywhere here, but not many skylines.
I live in the suburbs outside Vancouver, Canada, and I'm unfortunately surrounded by Mustangs, lifted F-150s, and of course countless SUVs. But there's a Skyline down the street and a FiST down another street, so it's not a total wasteland.
dwkGravey said:
JZStudios said:
England huh? Didn't know they really had mustangs there. I mean they're absolutely everywhere here, but not many skylines.
I live in the suburbs outside Vancouver, Canada, and I'm unfortunately surrounded by Mustangs, lifted F-150s, and of course countless SUVs. But there's a Skyline down the street and a FiST down another street, so it's not a total wasteland.
Umm, unfortunately why? And whats a FiST?
JZStudios said:
dwkGravey said:
JZStudios said:
Not my taste in vehicles. FiST = Fiesta ST.
dwkGravey said:
JZStudios said:
dwkGravey said:
JZStudios said:
Not my taste in vehicles. FiST = Fiesta ST.
Yeah, well, I work where it's mostly old people, not my taste in women, but hey, ignore it. I could've said other things, but that devolves into a much different conversation.

Archived