Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 – Updated Livery Screenshots & PS4 Patch Notes | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBot

Go back and check your patch because all the cars still leave the pits at same time in qualifying and they don't do out laps ,fast lap in lap it just full speed all time they don't let you past when you on flying lap they race you like in race it terrible it kills qualifying do you guys even watch the real sport ? How long has the game been out and it still not fixed that is beyond a joke it already lacking features that last gen games had and they had qualifying rite but you have left out loads of features and totally screwd qualifying up thank God I got this for black Friday sale for £20 barely worth that ! Don't say your patch has fixed it when it has not go back and play it and see what a joke qualifying is 19 cars racing each other in qualifying then they all pit at exactly same time SHOCKING
Not even the decency to respond just shows really doesn't it very poor behaviour by codemasters and new manager jenny not only do you release a patch that does not do half of what it claims to do you don't even have the decency to explain your self yes you have updated the liveries and multiplayer but you have left qualifying totally missed up so would appreciate a reply to explain the reason your patch does not do what you claim ??????
Clearly you don't play your own game and whoever tested /authorised this patch wants sacking and you jenny as manager also want sacking as your patch does not do half of what you claim qualifying is a absolute joke still all the cars leave and enter pits at exactly same time it pathetic and shows what a incompetent bunch of people you are it pure laziness just to say your patch has fixed all these issues when it has not so either you have just claimed it fixed and not tested it or just said it fixed with no intention of ever fixing it absolutely discrasefull you all want sacking for making a next gen game with less features then past gen and still bugs that are game breakers . you all should be ashamed of releasing the game in the state you did and now months down line not having fixed it . DISCRACE !!!!
I have a G29 Logitech wheel, so to play F1 2015 on PS4 and PC. When playing on the PC the wheel occasionally lags/stops operating, which then I need to move it quickly to get it to respond. This happens on every single race so far. Any tips on how to stop this?
Anyone got a reply off codemasters clowns about there issues with this game yet then let me guess nooooooo as what can they say the game is just broken probably beyond repair no doubt they got the licence for another year so expect a other let down people no suprise there game got slated in the reviews and got rated one of worst games of 2015 . I can handle a game that has bugs on release but when the company is unable or unwilling to put the effort in to fix it over 6 months after release is unforgivable problem is the main people behind f1 2010 have left and now clowns are in charge and make a buggy / glitchy pathetic effort of a next gen game with half features of old gen games and can't even sort it 6 months down line with these clowns in charge expect another contender for worst game of next year . Bought every f1 game since ps1 days but no more no faith in the company strip them of the licence and give it to evolution who made driveclub buggy release agreed but they worked hard and fixed all of them unlike these amauters
Please, the Xbox One update already !! It really looks bad that you place such priority on updating the PS4 platform ahead of Xbox One where the best games exist and the most amazing 4 motor gamepad controller lives. Take a note from Project CARS and release updates to all platforms at the same time.
  • 2 weeks later...
Has anyone considered how you are supposed to do the Easier Than Expected trophy with a controller on d-pad and buttons with very little throttle or brake progression, or does everyone have to buy a steering wheel set up, it's not as easy as I expected
  • 3 weeks later...
Uhhhhh it said expect this update soon for PC its January 30th and I still dont see it and at least my game is nearly completely broken so i was hoping for a refund but I guess I forgot that I spent 2 hours just trying to fix the game! So then i couldnt return it I really hope to this patch on PC soon because from the screenshots it looks like you have cleaned up the game a whole lot. I hope this will also fix the dozens of other bugs at least i have with this game when and IF it does come to PC.

Thank You

Archived