Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 Excessive brake lock-ups

Hello fellow race drivers!

I've been sim racing on F1 2021 for about 5 months now, and managed to turn off all of the assists, except one. The anti-lock brakes. Although I made a habit of trail-braking and braking early and less, while also adjusting the brake bias (essential when you turn off anti-lock brakes) during races -- I believe it's towards 70% for low-speed corners while for high-speed corners it tends to be more toward 50%, if i'm correct? -- I still find that the brakes do lock up too often in the gameplay, and it's a little annoying and frustrating tbh. Just wanted to get your opinion guys!!! Don't you think it's a little bit exaggerated?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this!

JP

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

IT design and application development requires extensive knowledge of the business and industry. After all, the project depends on the application! So, he must have an overview of the entire project. The success of IT design and application development depends on the design, not just the functionality

Edited by weent18
change text